Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2019, 07:20:51 AM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 12, 2019, 04:35:46 AM
This was so good.

Just replace Wendy with RTT
Was literally about to say just give jada her own mess

I never watched it before. But I?m pleasantly surprised at how good it is. And I love the 3 different generations thing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

4 fucking k

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 12, 2019, 05:13:54 AM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 12, 2019, 04:53:54 AM
Quote from: Freeruu on January 12, 2019, 03:01:49 AM

This woman is mentally unstable and actually helped him get off with her lies :uhh: she was the star witness of the trial and got caught in so many lies. Why is she doing so many interviews now? Why would anyone believe her?
She most definitely isn't lying. Stfu

That 2008 trial says different, faggot. But y?all believe anything anyways so no point going back and forth.

Vonc2002

Where do y'all watch red table talk?  I've wanted to watch a couple of times
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 12, 2019, 07:35:03 AM

This woman is mentally unstable and actually helped him get off with her lies :uhh: she was the star witness of the trial and got caught in so many lies. Why is she doing so many interviews now? Why would anyone believe her?

That 2008 trial says different, faggot. But y?all believe anything anyways so no point going back and forth.
Bitch. It's clear from the documentary from one of the very own jurors that he got off because they were black women. Despite undeniable evidence being presented.

But hey, keep supporting and rooting him and his music on. He will be dragging you to the pits of hell, right along with him and the souls he managed to capture.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 12, 2019, 07:52:26 AM

Bitch. It's clear from the documentary from one of the very own jurors that he got off because they were black women. Despite undeniable evidence being presented.

But hey, keep supporting and rooting him and his music on. He will be dragging you to the pits of hell, right along with him and the souls he managed to capture.
grgrgrthwrt

FlowerBomb

this is like the coon slaves defending their massa's and polishing and cleaning their whips!
bitch they'll be using them on YOU soon!

CHOKE

When u love a man you?ll do anything for him even if U know in the back of your head it?s wrong

And if the dick is good it makes it even harder

FRANCE

In her case there was no love there. She was simply brainwashed and maybe even threatened.

Kurama

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 12, 2019, 07:52:26 AM

Geez

GLOCK

she is really beautiful
Like she can be Ciara?s sister

GLOCK

girl whatever
She?s was being abused and manipulated
You?re in ur healthy state of mind saying stupid shit like this
Imagine being lured into a situation as an underaged girl and mentally fucked for years.

You?d def be all over the place. Her experience and take on things still stand

Stop this iman

GLOCK

Quote from: SPARK on January 12, 2019, 09:20:49 AM
In her case there was no love there. She was simply brainwashed and maybe even threatened.
!

I mean
She found out that his team were even contemplating murdering her
Like  :uhh:

Vonc2002

I wanted someone to ask her about that.  Where did the murder her thing come from
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Iman I?ve yet to see you acknowledge Roberts wrong doing other than calling him a cult leader
As a black woman.. how doesn?t any of this hit close to home?
You?re a young black woman in america.. you women deal with some of the harshest things that society can throw at you..
How is everyone lying and Robert isn?t at fault?

Let?s have an adult discussion. We?ve been family for nearly a decade.. without insults.. let?s have a true discussion

Vonc2002

January 12, 2019, 10:26:32 AM #1289 Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:26:46 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Glock on January 12, 2019, 10:22:45 AM
Iman I?ve yet to see you acknowledge Roberts wrong doing other than calling him a cult leader
As a black woman.. how doesn?t any of this hit close to home?
You?re a young black woman in america.. you women deal with some of the harshest things that society can throw at you..
How is everyone lying and Robert isn?t at fault?

Let?s have an adult discussion. We?ve been family for nearly a decade.. without insults.. let?s have a true discussion
I agree. It's kinda ridiculous to me tbh. I liked R Kelly too but I'm not about to explain away EVERYTHING he's done. Even if everything isnt what they're saying it is, everything definitely isnt a fckn lie. Like when Iman starts correcting me about mess I KNOW happened in chicago I'm like :uhh: :dead: