Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I should've took my ass out there.  Shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

January 15, 2019, 07:36:57 AM #1322 Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 07:37:09 AM by Vonc2002
Did we post all the bonus vids?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im sorry but this grown ass lady was too fckn old for this mess.  Girl u kinda have no excuse

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2019, 07:39:31 AM
Im sorry but this grown ass lady was too fckn old for this mess.  Girl u kinda have no excuse

bvbbnnnn

I will beat ur ass  :uhh:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

You don?t have a heart.. u never know what other challenges she was facing .. smh victims come in all ages and sizes boy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 15, 2019, 09:01:34 AM

bvbbnnnn

You don?t have a heart.. u never know what other challenges she was facing .. smh victims come in all ages and sizes boy
sddddddddddddddddddddddxdx
Sorry but I'm not crying for this 40 year old taking her auntie looking ass and being R.Kellys sex Slave. Girl, carry yo AARP looking ass on home. Shit

RAY7

Im done with her after she got caught at the press conference being fed words by the other girl?s father. There?s always 1 person that has to lie and fuck up the credibility

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2019, 09:04:01 AM

bvbbnnnn

Sorry but I'm not crying for this 40 year old taking her auntie looking ass and being R.Kellys sex Slave. Girl, carry yo AARP looking ass on home. Shit
Jcjdjdjdjdjd

That is so mean!

Feel so sorry for her

HUGO

Quote from: Glock on January 15, 2019, 09:07:17 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2019, 09:04:01 AM

bvbbnnnn

Jcjdjdjdjdjd

That is so mean!

Feel so sorry for her

Sksjsjsjsjsjsjsjsj

this room was hell! Whew! Never thought I?d be back in this house

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

And I want that bitch who recruited Dominique burned at the stake. How fucking dare you ...claim to be someone?s friend and recruit them into the mess.

Also the saves parents are in it for the fame. I would?ve been gunned down r Kelly. They just want press and promomo.

The way the mom gave a passive mess when Kwee said she was at the hotel to rescue Dominique  :uhh:
How didn?t the savages storm over too?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Who grandma is this

R Kelly aint touch this thing     

long-timeTheRoofFan

Chris Brown's starting to not look so bad...