Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 21, 2019, 09:54:36 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2019, 01:05:36 AM
Quote from: ZAIYE on January 21, 2019, 01:04:13 AM
Now one thing that's always confused me...is salsa a condiment? Because I'm tf in love with salsa.

Whether it be mild or spicy, I'm a gotdamn salsa addict
That's not really a condiment.  I love vegetables snd i love all that kinda shit too. Pico de gallo and shit. WHEW!

kdn;knf;ldfdff

am I still in the R.Kelly thread? :diddraispoot:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I was over here hollering at us starting a dietary discussion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

GLOCK

Ncndndndndolking

Looking a fool

Scott.

Admin

Vonc2002

Yea ketchup and hot sauce are disgusting. As a kid i wouldn't even touch a plate if it had too much of it on the plate. I would wash dishes and legit leave dishes sitting on the counter
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Scott.

BAPHOMET.

🦚

We Are Ready is cute  :ohwow:

And wow at Kwee Toni stepping in and giving her a job when the pedo had her blacklisted. I actually believe every single word sparkle said.

Also fucking dead at be careful being on Spotify now all of a sudden. That fagg really wants any coin he can get. Can?t wait for someone to gun him down already.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

4 fucking k

Be Careful been on Spotify, dumbass faggot.

GLOCK

Quote from: Miami Sleep. on January 21, 2019, 03:19:51 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 21, 2019, 10:50:12 AM
Sparkle is lying a bit
jhfhjfhjchjchjchjchjc
jbbbnn

The fact that she completely tries to dodge their questions and fails to even mention her husband who was in the group with Bert

Girl
:plzstop:

And her husband said 2 years ago that she slept with Bert while being married to him

Mess

🦚

It?s not you fucking retard. And the 1 that pedo illiterate faggot added actually plays an entirely different song.

Can?t wait for both of you to be gunned down tbh. Vile disgusting cunts.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/