not everyone drools over a white tea

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

RAY7

Quote from: I got Black in my family on January 09, 2019, 11:09:06 PM
omfg We always went to the back of the bus when I was in junior/high school LMnsndnsdnsdnndsnnsdnnn
All the Black ghetto kids would RUSH back to mess. dbbsbbbbb It was always lit

I'm sure if someone snapped a pic of us and built a "OMG Look at what they're doing to our kids" story mess around the pic there would be "outrage" in 2019
this is very true

LOONA.

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 09, 2019, 10:43:33 PM
The black kids probably didn't feel comfortable around them...

So it was just a coincidence that classroom only had 4 black students but also had a separate table that could only seat 4 people but also happened to be shoved in the corner somewhere?     

:guys:

Boomz

Quote from: I got Black in my family on January 09, 2019, 10:33:27 PM
I don't think the teachers should force the children to play with another based on race.
"Hey you! Black kid, come play with the Whites too. Stop only playing with the Blacks."

Instead I'd put the responsibility of actively finding a school that is more diverse on the parent. If that's what they desire. They may be just fine with having their kid there, and the kid may be fine as well too, as long as they're not the ONLY Black kid in the class.

And, no matter how much the teacher encourages 3 black kids out of 20 to mingle around with the Whites, they'd still be the 3 Black kids in a class of 20 Whites. They could somersault into the White circle, flip around it, and they'd still be a painfully obvious minority in the grand pic of it all.

The fact that there are so few of them in the class might actually be what brings them together. I wouldn't underestimate the awareness of a child. At all.

I can see this argument.

This Trump America has me side eying everything involving white people.

Boomz

Quote from: LOONA. on January 09, 2019, 11:16:15 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 09, 2019, 10:43:33 PM
The black kids probably didn't feel comfortable around them...

So it was just a coincidence that classroom only had 4 black students but also had a separate table that could only seat 4 people but also happened to be shoved in the corner somewhere?     

:guys:

Mhhusehdusm
D
d
djdhdhdg

U kno wha!!!!

I?m pissed again

Sinpool

BrokenHeartsHeal

So uhh as a teacher you don?t observe this shit and try to get more desks so you can move up ANY kid that is sitting in that death corner to sitting with the group? You know create a sense of comradery among the class?

FlowerBomb

The fact there's more white kids in that particular class in a predominantly black Black Country :dead:
This was definitely done on purpose, look at the all white teachers

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 10, 2019, 01:43:15 AM
So uhh as a teacher you don?t observe this shit and try to get more desks so you can move up ANY kid that is sitting in that death corner to sitting with the group? You know create a sense of comradery among the class?
exactly
Especially in a country that practically invented apartheid

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

BrokenHeartsHeal

Weren?t the blacks going to take power by force. I remember last year seeing there was a huge conference

FlowerBomb

January 10, 2019, 01:52:17 AM #29 Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:58:32 AM by Hey, I'm Slick Woods
They wanted to take the farms off the white farmers and give them back to the black farmers but I think European powers blocked that and threatened  them with sanctions
And the last thing South Africa needs is a block on their exports