Aaliyah Talking about Her Rapist

Started by ssw4919, January 13, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 11:52:21 AM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:23:56 AM
Ray was talking about WNAR underperforming  and that's what I was responding to. Beyonce's songs underperformed and she still had a cert.......LIKE AALIYAH. Jesus, am i speaking Latin :dead:

But how are you comparing a top5 hit and a song that debuted at number 11 to this:

We Need a Resolution" entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart on June 2, 2001 at number 78, the song reached its peak at number 59 five weeks later on June 30 2001

Even beys REAL underperforming songs like who run the world and best thing I never had DId way better than this.
U do recognize that Beyonce and Aaliyah are different artists with different expectations, correct?  Im not comparing THEM. They both had underperforming singles. Those singles definitely underperformed for beyonce.  Please stop trying to act like u dont get this just to be defending  :dead:

Are they? Because Aaliyah was coming of back 2 back smashes. WNAR bombed on radio and on the charts.

Nothing about bday underperformed. Nobody besides Justin was having a better era. I only deal with the facts.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

You're the hottest girl out and neither of ur singles go #1 & the 2nd one doesn't even hit the top 10, that's definitely underperforming but a happy delusional day to you too :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

January 14, 2019, 12:03:33 PM #332 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 12:04:45 PM by Scott.
Uncivil!
Condescending!

People know they can stay wounded for days.

Scott.

Yeah, l don?t believe that. But dew

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 01:56:15 AM
I wouldn't say Aaliyah was left out tho.   She just wasn't pitted against them......as much.  That happened a time or two too. She was definitely was competition and amongst them, hence the whole trinity thing.  She was the best artist imo. Brandy was the best singer. Monica was the relatable girl.  They all had a place........but brandy and Aaliyah were the best LOLZ
DEFINITELY

still highly regarded in music circles too, in terms of sound and influence.

Nine

ssw4919

January 15, 2019, 12:24:01 AM #338 Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:24:30 AM by ssw4919
Here?s one I?ve never seen.  The dude talks about her energy being brighter since the previous time he had met her (when she was with Rapist).  He asks her questions that are trying to get details about why she went away on an international tour (during the annulment), and you can tell she hadn?t quite gotten comfortable skirting around those questions yet.  She didn?t know who she could work with on the second album yet.

GLOCK

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 15, 2019, 12:24:01 AM
Here?s one I?ve never seen.  The dude talks about her energy being brighter since the previous time he had met her (when she was with Rapist).  He asks her questions that are trying to get details about why she went away on an international tour (during the annulment), and you can tell she hadn?t quite gotten comfortable skirting around those questions yet.  She didn?t know who she could work with on the second album yet.

She was soooooooo young
And embarrassed :stressed:

My heart keeps growing for her everyday

When I have a daughter I?m gonna guard her with my life

Son too

ssw4919

:stressed:

Yeah, she was so young. 

I can?t believe how niggas badgered her with questions about it for years, but didn?t hold his feet to the fire.  :ummwhat:

Admin

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on January 14, 2019, 12:05:55 PM
Yeah, l don?t believe that. But dew
sdddfffdfddfffdddffffddfff!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 11:52:21 AM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:23:56 AM
Ray was talking about WNAR underperforming  and that's what I was responding to. Beyonce's songs underperformed and she still had a cert.......LIKE AALIYAH. Jesus, am i speaking Latin :dead:

But how are you comparing a top5 hit and a song that debuted at number 11 to this:

We Need a Resolution" entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart on June 2, 2001 at number 78, the song reached its peak at number 59 five weeks later on June 30 2001

Even beys REAL underperforming songs like who run the world and best thing I never had DId way better than this.
U do recognize that Beyonce and Aaliyah are different artists with different expectations, correct?  Im not comparing THEM. They both had underperforming singles. Those singles definitely underperformed for beyonce.  Please stop trying to act like u dont get this just to be defending  :dead:

Are they? Because Aaliyah was coming of back 2 back smashes. WNAR bombed on radio and on the charts.

Nothing about bday underperformed. Nobody besides Justin was having a better era. I only deal with the facts.
wow Sle very thorough with facts

Vonc2002