Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

Quote from: Glock on January 14, 2019, 03:58:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:44:29 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 14, 2019, 02:40:05 AM

the baby didnt rape it self to get here
:blink:
You're a whole fckn idiot.  Hopefully that mistake ass baby has a redeemable quality like being cute or sumn unlke yo fat, ugly, and  slow ass.  It's no wonder yo father took one look at yo ass and got tf outta dodge
ncnxnxnnddnnnbnjjdjdjjdjdjdj
:guys:

Lazarus

Scott.

Kurama

Quote from: i got Black in my family on January 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
Really Scotty?

After you gave me a whole speech about the ability to have "civil conversation" when you disagree with someone yesterday ...

Do you think that is non-condescending and civil? I hate to rehash this but I need you to see that I'm not the only one with a smart mouth on here. You get "uncivil" too sometimes.

:kii:

Wow this thread is what i needed this commute.

Kurama

Quote from: Scott. on January 13, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: Blindian on January 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
Really Scotty?

After you gave me a whole speech about the ability to have "civil conversation" when you disagree with someone yesterday ...

Do you think that is non-condescending and civil? I hate to rehash this but I need you to see that I'm not the only one with a smart mouth on here. You get "uncivil" too sometimes.

Boy fuck you.

Djdjjddj

Kurama

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 13, 2019, 09:35:07 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 13, 2019, 09:31:06 PM
She was signed to Jive because of R. Kelly, dumb dyke. Speak on what you know. It wasn?t about being ?cheap? :dead: He got paid and still does :dead:

I can see you can?t read.

Good day.

:guys:

Kurama

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 13, 2019, 11:24:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:14:00 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:00:15 PM
I agree with Lew RMD was executive produced by Li and she had 4 songs on it.

Off the top of your head I bet no one can really name another song on it by anyone else outside of Perfect Man. Try Again moved that soundtrack to platinum.
I can name other songs because i have the sdtrk, but that's irrelevant because she doesnt have atleast 50% of the material on the album. Name one other song from the titanic sdtrk besides my heart will go on.  That sdtrk sold over 30 million copies off of one song and one song ALONE :dead:
That doesnt make it Celine's album.
Romeo must die is certainly not Aaliyah's album tho she had the most noteworthy song on it, sorry

firstly you cant name shit  :kii:

:kii:

Why does this place exist

Kurama

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:33:35 PM
Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:25:52 PM
Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 11:10:30 PM
Why is mon being discussed in here?

Li?s mess sold more after she died btw

Faggot shut up no it didnt. There was a spike shortly afterwards and thats it. Just like anyone who dies.

You literally just agreed with me dummy.
No I didnt you frail ass faggot. I know uglies like you like to insinuate the majority of sales were "sympathy" sales and thats not the case

Damn yall got serious tho :unsure:

Ulysses

Quote from: Legendy on January 13, 2019, 09:58:29 AM
No, It's just something that you don't want to SEE.

A lot of those parents are SELLING their children ( if what they are saying about robert is true) and it's CRAZY that you keep supporting that.

By the time of that video, she didn't release her second album...

so yeah, the fans she had where  her "fans" because of ROBERT...
I know I?m late to the party but, you dumb FUCK....

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:23:56 AM
Ray was talking about WNAR underperforming  and that's what I was responding to. Beyonce's songs underperformed and she still had a cert.......LIKE AALIYAH. Jesus, am i speaking Latin :dead:

But how are you comparing a top5 hit and a song that debuted at number 11 to this:

We Need a Resolution" entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart on June 2, 2001 at number 78, the song reached its peak at number 59 five weeks later on June 30 2001

Even beys REAL underperforming songs like who run the world and best thing I never had DId way better than this.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:23:56 AM
Ray was talking about WNAR underperforming  and that's what I was responding to. Beyonce's songs underperformed and she still had a cert.......LIKE AALIYAH. Jesus, am i speaking Latin :dead:

But how are you comparing a top5 hit and a song that debuted at number 11 to this:

We Need a Resolution" entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart on June 2, 2001 at number 78, the song reached its peak at number 59 five weeks later on June 30 2001

Even beys REAL underperforming songs like who run the world and best thing I never had DId way better than this.
U do recognize that Beyonce and Aaliyah are different artists with different expectations, correct?  Im not comparing THEM. They both had underperforming singles. Those singles definitely underperformed for beyonce.  Please stop trying to act like u dont get this just to be defending  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw