Aaliyah Talking about Her Rapist

Started by ssw4919, January 13, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

January 13, 2019, 09:34:48 PM #120 Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 09:35:14 PM by Vonc2002
That's actually a decent comparison.  When i Think of Toni i dont think of babyface at all.  Toni Braxton is Toni Braxton. Im not thinking about her song producers :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 13, 2019, 09:31:06 PM
She was signed to Jive because of R. Kelly, dumb dyke. Speak on what you know. It wasn?t about being ?cheap? :dead: He got paid and still does :dead:

I can see you can?t read.

Good day.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 07:35:33 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 13, 2019, 07:33:07 PM
Queen even said that it was hard for her to even create with other people because he had tarnished her name

Wait .. I think one of the producers from the Aaliyah album said that
This girl was destined to be a star without that ape ass pedo fag

Yea her cousin Jomo

QuoteWhat was surprising to me was that after it all, Aaliyah got villainized. That?s the part that I never understood. That?s what made the transition to the second album difficult. It was hard for us to get producers. We were coming off of a multi-platinum debut album and except for a couple of relationships with Jermaine Dupri and Puffy, it was hard for us to get producers on the album. She was 16, 17 at the time of the second album. I just didn?t understand why they were upset with baby girl.?

that makes me sad to read.  i cant imagine how she felt as a damn CHILD that ppl were upset with her ugh

FRANCE

I dunno. If someone was to do an Aaliyah tribute and perform a medley of say 5 of her songs, theyd prob do One In A Million, Try Again, Are U That Somebody, More Than A Woman and If Ur Girl Only Knew. I dont see any songs from her debut in the mix.

As a matter of fact, maybe if Aaliyah never worked with R Kelly but with someone else, she wouldve been able to have the success Monica and Brandy had with their solo albums. Tim and Missy's influence on Aaliyah was more impactful but Kelz introduced her to the public. I actually kind of feel like she was quite pretentious during her debut era.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 13, 2019, 10:17:58 AM
Quote from: Legendy on January 13, 2019, 09:51:56 AM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 13, 2019, 09:47:35 AM
Quote from: Legendy on January 13, 2019, 09:46:08 AM
Still, he gave her a career.. and the "fans" , she was thanking in that video..

The Irony.... -_-
Are you serious?

DEAD serious. !!
You guys are a bunch of HYPOCRITES.
Let's B real..
I will go your way and say : "Robert is Guilty"..

How do we know Aaliyah? 

BECAUSE HE PRODUCED HER FIRST ALBUM AND MADE HER FAMOUS..

Why her family let their 14 year old daughter with that man singing all kind of SEXUAL SONGS?

Because they wanted FAME and MONEY..

So yeah, Aaliyah have a career because OF Him... and they know the price of it now.
how does that make it ok? Are u alright?

it happens alot
and everyone has to be resposible for the part they play
the parents are the frontline protectors of their children

jojos mom anxious to get her daughter  famous alllowed her to get in bed (metaphor) with ppul that would ruin her chances and career eventually
celine dions parents knew something was wrong about rene and celines relationship but things were looking so good they let it happen
Aaliyahs parents didnt pull rank and halt the process of whatever was going on because the fruits of whatever was going on were playing out

so

wrong will always be wrong
but there are more responsible parties as well to me its no different than conspiracy to commit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 13, 2019, 09:49:33 AM
I mean it was just a lil child sexual abuse, pregnancy and abortion and a lil physical and mental abuse
No biggie
wait what

he got her preg'?

omf

i need to watch this mess omf

Lazarus

AANBA

Aaliyah

OIAM

IC4U

These come from Soundscan.

Vonc2002

Quote from: i got Black in my family on January 13, 2019, 10:35:02 PM
RIAA certs have all three albums at 2x plat. from what I can see.
What exactly does that have to do with what sold the most :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lazarus on January 13, 2019, 10:39:28 PM
AANBA

Aaliyah

OIAM

IC4U

do u have Monica's sales

ssw4919

Remember they didn?t release some of her songs as separate singles.  Try Again, AYTS, I Don?t Wanna.  They were charting just from airplay.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on January 13, 2019, 10:39:28 PM
AANBA

Aaliyah

OIAM

IC4U

Her mess needs to be updated but I'm sure blackground obsolete ass aint looking to update no certs.  Damn Aaluyah doesnt have a single flop album huh.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

romeo must die was aaliyahs album just like
the bodyguard was whitneys

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different