Aaliyah Talking about Her Rapist

Started by ssw4919, January 13, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 13, 2019, 11:24:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:14:00 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:00:15 PM
I agree with Lew RMD was executive produced by Li and she had 4 songs on it.

Off the top of your head I bet no one can really name another song on it by anyone else outside of Perfect Man. Try Again moved that soundtrack to platinum.
I can name other songs because i have the sdtrk, but that's irrelevant because she doesnt have atleast 50% of the material on the album. Name one other song from the titanic sdtrk besides my heart will go on.  That sdtrk sold over 30 million copies off of one song and one song ALONE :dead:
That doesnt make it Celine's album.
Romeo must die is certainly not Aaliyah's album tho she had the most noteworthy song on it, sorry

the song was recorded and released on her album lets talk about love
before it was released on the the titanic soundtrack

and was only part of a multi single rollout schedule from the lets talk about love album

and the theme song was not to coincide with celine acting appearance in the movie

so no it was not her album she only had one song and she had an album that predated it with its own set of singles including that one

anything else beloved?
You're stupid as is every irrelevant thing u said here.  Literally none of this shit matters, dummy.  It doesnt matter that she had the most notable song from the album.  Other sdtrks can say the same and sold more. It doesnt matter that she had 4 songs. She didn't have 50% of the albums content. Ur saying a bunch of dumb shit based on your autistic ass opinion.  Im stating facts, idiot :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:25:52 PM
Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 11:10:30 PM
Why is mon being discussed in here?

Li?s mess sold more after she died btw

Faggot shut up no it didnt. There was a spike shortly afterwards and thats it. Just like anyone who dies.
Yea she didn't sell MILLIONS more after she died.  She's the 2nd best girl in the trinity
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Off the top of your head I bet no one can really name another song on it by anyone else outside of Perfect Man. Try Again moved that soundtrack to platinum.
I can name other songs because i have the sdtrk, but that's irrelevant because she doesnt have atleast 50% of the material on the album. Name one other song from the titanic sdtrk besides my heart will go on.  That sdtrk sold over 30 million copies off of one song and one song ALONE :dead:
Romeo must die is certainly not Aaliyah's album tho she had the most noteworthy song on it, sorry

It def safe to attribute it's sales to Aaliyah just as you said Celine sold Titanic. Whether or not we phrase it as the albums being "theirs" we acknowledge the persons responsible for the sales were Li and Celine.

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:23:55 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 13, 2019, 11:20:21 PM
Quote from: Jeramie's Whore. on January 13, 2019, 11:02:00 PM
Li' sold more than mon' ..... ?

Doves....

It's time to reevaluate this 3rd position of the trinity.
Always thought Liyah was 3rd due to few albums.
Aaliyah has always been 2nd imo. And few albums?  She has 4 albums and brandy has 6 and been alive damn near a whole 2 decades more.  CH!
Sjsjsjsj
That is not a fair comparison. We know Brandy takes huge ass Breaks between albums. Liyah did those THREE albums in her lifetime, and they debuted around the same time. Brandy was still on her 2nd, moving into her 3rd by that time.

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:31:09 PM

Faggot shut up no it didnt. There was a spike shortly afterwards and thats it. Just like anyone who dies.
Yea she didn't sell MILLIONS more after she died.  She's the 2nd best girl in the trinity

Where did I say she sold millions lol. I said she sold more when she died and everyone had agreed on that.

BAPHOMET.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

You literally just agreed with me dummy.
No I didnt you frail ass faggot. I know uglies like you like to insinuate the majority of sales were "sympathy" sales and thats not the case

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 13, 2019, 11:31:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:23:55 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 13, 2019, 11:20:21 PM
Quote from: Jeramie's Whore. on January 13, 2019, 11:02:00 PM
Li' sold more than mon' ..... ?

Doves....

It's time to reevaluate this 3rd position of the trinity.
Always thought Liyah was 3rd due to few albums.
Aaliyah has always been 2nd imo. And few albums?  She has 4 albums and brandy has 6 and been alive damn near a whole 2 decades more.  CH!
Sjsjsjsj
That is not a fair comparison. We know Brandy takes huge ass Breaks between albums. Liyah did those THREE albums in her lifetime, and they debuted around the same time. Brandy was still on her 2nd, moving into her 3rd by that time.
All this nonsense.  Brandy has 6 albums and a girl that's been gone coming up on 20 yrs has 4. These are just the facts.

MelMel

MelMel

and what are Bran's Soundscan sales?

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:31:12 PM

It def safe to attribute it's sales to Aaliyah just as you said Celine sold Titanic. Whether or not we phrase it as the albums being "theirs" we acknowledge the persons responsible for the sales were Li and Celine.
I bought the mess for perfect man :supluv:

BAPHOMET.

RAY7

January 13, 2019, 11:36:30 PM #178 Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:37:20 PM by 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped
Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 11:32:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:31:09 PM

Where did I say she sold millions lol. I said she sold more when she died and everyone had agreed on that.
but AANBAN and Aaliyah both went from Gold cert to double platinum in 2001 and 2002 so yea it was millions more

Zankou.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 11:33:35 PM
Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

You literally just agreed with me dummy.
No I didnt you frail ass faggot. I know uglies like you like to insinuate the majority of sales were "sympathy" sales and thats not the case
I?m neither frail nor ugly. You can continue to fume about this dead whore but it won?t bring her back to life lol