I feel like Jackie kinda waxed that ass

Started by Kaeli., January 15, 2019, 04:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

She beat jackie ass. I was WEAK when one sec jackie had a ponytail and the next that  wig looked like she was mauled by a wild ass animal
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
She beat jackie ass. I was WEAK when one sec jackie had a ponytail and the next that  wig looked like she was mauled by a wild ass animal
CCCCVVVVVVVVBGFHCFHCFYBGUUKKOPMM

Scott.

I remember Bambi saying she was whooping Brooke?s ass but iono

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is when i hated Jackie so I'm glad she got her ass whooped
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This disheveled wig outta nowhere still takes me tf out :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 15, 2019, 05:19:36 PM

:plzstop:

ssw4919

The comments are saying Draya said Jackie won.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

African Queen

We need this footage to leak finally. I think it was an even match. Jackie's wig just lay on her head so it's not hard to snatch them off. Brooke also has the age advantage iono

Vonc2002

Brooke big ass didn't have a hair outta place and she's 20 years younger.  She roughed this bitch up.  I dont think Jackie is just an easy win tho. I fully believe if her and Evelyn got into it that she would've fucked her up

RAY7

Evelyn actually boxes in her spare time
Jackie don?t want that smoke

Vonc2002

Yea, Jackie woulda whooped that hoe's ass