Future On Being Dubbed the ?Male Beyonce?: ?I Want To Use My Voice To Empower Li

Started by Lazarus, January 17, 2019, 07:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

On Beyonce comparisons:

?Beyonce is one of the greatest.  To be compared to that is great!  Also, I want to be able to use my voice for a lot of good in men and not just the bad, not just when you going through a breakup or just want to have a party lifestyle. I?m speaking for the men who going through something.

I want to speak for men in relationships, in love, have found true love, and have gone through something and thought they weren?t going to become the person that they are but [after listening] to Future became a better person.  I don?t want to make your wrongs right anymore. I want to shed light on the right.

I want to be that voice how her voice is as someone who is empowering women, I want to empower men with that same power in the right way.?

3:30 mark

fedswatchin

He's illiterate so he's never gonna get there, out of the trap and into the conscious rap realm. Better get some ghostwriters

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

Quotewant to speak for men in relationships, in love, have found true love, and have gone through something and thought they weren?t going to become the person that they are but [after listening] to Future became a better person.  I don?t want to make your wrongs right anymore. I want to shed light on the right.

Is this a joke?

Aalonso.

This same nigga just said he was afraid to tell the world he stopped drinking ?lean?

Buy The Stars✨

Kurama

:uhh:[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1 start=09 end=16]
[/youtube]