Why is a dawn thread in about brandy media

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, January 18, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Ban the nigger

Dont hide his hatefull brandy comments in a section hoping to hide it

And coddle the disrespect of brandy on here simply because she hasnt put out an album

Mods and admin wus good

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Monika

i saw that shit. y'all really tryin' it on this site!
Yahudah

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M on January 18, 2019, 05:05:20 PM
i saw that shit. y'all really tryin' it on this site!
fjfanfsnlk'dfmskaniog'm

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Blindian Pride on January 18, 2019, 05:25:24 PM
Just read the tea

The gorls are fed tf up huh.

At this point I can understand the frustration. Thank sweet Jesus of Nazareth that I kinda ....adjusted my expectations eons ago.

Theres no justification for that

No album or not

Different

Vonc2002

They were trying to neutralize the convo and keep it from becoming a bash brandy session.  I mean it aint really a thing cause im gonna say wtf i said each and every time. Those days where people get banned for expressing their opinions are over. I didn't say anything outta line. Wtf do u care if i support brandy or not :uhh:
Deal with it, fat ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Well u know rig is a vonc enthusiast now
He low key feels mostly the same way he does cus theyre e fuckin now

Hes the only one i can think of that would see that not respond and try to hide it and damage control it instead of addressing it

But could be ralf tew

Never know

Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I dont care if u support but why are u here if shes cancellled and her voice dont sound good to u anymore??

Just here to be a trol and comment on dawn

Nah sis

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

And the shade of teansfering beandy hate speech to a brandy section thinking no ome would clock it is reportable

Different

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 18, 2019, 05:41:39 PM
And the shade of teansfering beandy hate speech to a brandy section thinking no ome would clock it is reportable
God everything about u just translates into slow :plzstop: