TORI KELLY - CHANGE YOUR MIND [NEW SINGLE from 2nd Mainstream Album]

Started by FRANCE, January 25, 2019, 01:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

:flamebroiled:

VOCALZZZ! Happy its more R&B/Soul. Hope she sticks to this sound overall. She's hasn't worked with any mainstream pop producers, thank God. Mainly UK producers and writers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The track was co-written and produced by Jimmy Napes, who is also responsible for Sam Smith?s ?Dancing with a Stranger,? Alicia Keys?s ?Hallelujah,? Mary J. Blige?s ?When You?re Gone,? Lianne La Havas?s ?Wonderful,? Rita Ora?s ?Velvet Rope,? Jessie Ware?s ?Pieces,? and Ray BLK?s ?Doing Me.?

Kelly?s next album, which follows 2018?s ?Hiding Place,? reportedly delivers further contributions from Fred Cox, Tayla Parx, Warren Felder, Emily Warren, Wayne Hector, Fabienne, Stephan Moccio, Natasha Bedingfield, Knightstarr, Lucy ?Pawws? Taylor, Noel Zancanella, JHart, and Mojam Music.

Ulysses

This is def not more R&B lol
Looks as if the label still has her by the neck. BUT this bitch fucking SINGS I tell you! SINGS!!!

Cowboy Nine

I can hear the Brit-Pop in this. Gives me an Emeli Sande/Corinne mess.

She sounds pretty, the song is just ok though.

JuneBaby2009

FRANCE

The song def isnt a strong comeback single by any means. But its a good teaser. Im just happy it wasnt some Max Martin Nobody Love type mess. The quality of her music will def be why she doesnt rise to the top.

#28 on iTunes tho.