CDC declares HIV rates in Atlanta officially an epidemic

Started by HUGO, February 02, 2019, 08:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

g

They say this every week

we get it black gays live there

D.I.E.G.O.

fedswatchin

Little Doolittle or whatever his name is fuckin disgusting

yummy

q

this is like the fourth time this has been reported

are people still feigning shock over this?

ton

Nine

Of course Little DuNIGGER would post this.

Hope he catches it next.

Vonc2002

To the best of my recollection they've never said it was epidemic like numbers.  They may have said close to or something like, but officially an epidemic wasn't said.  This is terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

CHOKE

February 02, 2019, 08:16:47 PM #12 Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 08:17:20 PM by Chokeme Politely
Hate to say it but it may be that time.
It?s getting out of hand.

It will be looked at as bigger than the Holocaust but at the least the virus will be contained a bit

It?s only a matter of time before the mess mutates 

Vonc2002

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 02, 2019, 08:15:50 PM
To the best of my recollection they've never said it was epidemic like numbers.  They may have said close to or something like, but officially an epidemic wasn't said.  This is terrible

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=65166.msg1841969#msg1841969

:omgwatshappening: