Y&R's Kristoff St. John Found Dead

Started by rosone1, February 04, 2019, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Longtime Young and the Restless star Kristoff St. John has tragically passed away at the age of 52.

One of his friends apparently went to check on him at his home in the San Fernando Valley, where he was found. TMZ is reporting that no foul play is suspected and he was pronounced dead on the scene.

His ex wife, boxer Mia St. John, seems to have implied that Kristoff's tragic death may be related to his son Julian's death. Julian died by suicide in 2014 while getting treatment at a mental health facility.

"THAT HOSPITAL KILLED OUR SON @TheArtofJulian THEN MY HUSBAND @kristoffstjohn1 THATS WHAT HAPPENED! THEY KILLED MY FAMILY," Mia tweeted.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Died from what I wonder? 51 is still relatively young.

BAPHOMET.

M-Rocka

CREAM.

omg

King no

My grandma is gonna go through it

Young

Oh this is gonna fck up the Stories

smh

RIP King

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Suspected suicide. He has been struggling ever since his step-son took his life. This is tragic. RIP King. How you're at peace now.

Scott.

My momma and her first cousins are  taking it hard in this group message of ours  :stressed:

Rxxf

He was so handsome.
Sorry to hear this.
BRANDY