Celebration of Gospel came on yesterday?

Started by Vonc2002, February 04, 2019, 10:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Damnit

I was hoping this was later in the year

It would have been the perfect platform for Queen Naija to perform "War Cry"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on February 04, 2019, 10:23:21 AM
Damnit

Not when she?s being sued by one of biggest musicians In Gospel: https://bossip.com/1684710/queen-naija-calls-pastor-john-p-kee-a-fake-christian-for-threatening-lawsuit-over-song-melody/

:omgwatshappening:

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 04, 2019, 10:27:52 AM
Quote from: Young on February 04, 2019, 10:23:21 AM
Damnit

Not when she?s being sued by one of biggest musicians In Gospel: https://bossip.com/1684710/queen-naija-calls-pastor-john-p-kee-a-fake-christian-for-threatening-lawsuit-over-song-melody/

:omgwatshappening:
what the fuck :uhh:

Young

Vonc2002

Young

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

Young

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Koryn really blossomed since almost becoming the other MARY