Funky Dineva drags the Blk gay community

Started by herbie, February 04, 2019, 04:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Drogon

Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 06:15:07 AM
It?s ok to question the validity of this story
Especially because of how spotty the details are and how unbelievable it is
I don?t go believing everything I hear.. sorry.
This doesn?t mean I don?t support my fellow gays..
I still don?t believe this.. and this she ape ain?t changing my mind about it
I need concrete evidence
This press tour he?s doing isn?t helping.

Bye

Not even his neighbor story of seeing a suspicious white man hanging by the door holding a rope
:guys:

Kurama

February 05, 2019, 08:17:07 AM #17 Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:19:15 AM by Kurama

!!!

This is clear niggas, just wanna argue or bitch about you not going to bat for a celebrity and his playground scuffle wounds. The same niggas be mute af when Black trans/queer kids have been getting murdered by parents and ppl in the streets all throughout recent years. The same fags who only mourn the loss of other black gays when they're attractive but sure! Black gay community unified!

Im not giving anyone I dont know my absolute trust when shit sounds fishy, end of.

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on February 05, 2019, 08:17:07 AM

!!!

This is clear niggas, just wanna argue or bitch about you not going to bat for a celebrity and his playground scuffle wounds. The same niggas be mute af when Black trans/queer kids have been getting murdered by parents and ppl in the streets all throughout recent years. The same fags who only mourn the loss of other black gays when they're attractive but sure! Black gay community unified!

Im not giving anyone I dont know my absolute trust when shit sounds fishy, end of.
:shannonsmissing:

That doesn't describe Juss or Funk. They go up and advocate for all yall gay asses.

Navyman

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 05, 2019, 08:59:45 AM
Returning to that post later when I have more time to be outraged.

Just a heads up boo
I'm not holding my breath
:plea:

yummy

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 05, 2019, 08:58:12 AM

!!!

That doesn't describe Juss or Funk.

He clearly wasn?t talking about them :shannonsmissing:

D.I.E.G.O.

!!!

That doesn't describe Juss or Funk. They go up and advocate for all yall gay asses.

Kurama

Quote from: animmai. on February 05, 2019, 09:41:52 AM

!!!

:melmel:

D.I.E.G.O.

Navyman

!!!

Um yeah but my point is the support is towards them, why make that statement when its about Jussie? that also is support for us as a whole. Not try to tear him down out the gate and dismantle his story because he shouldn't be treated special because this happens to every day "fags". People were going against him straight out the gate. :dead:

Young

Kurama

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 05, 2019, 12:15:14 PM

!!!

Um yeah but my point is the support is towards them, why make that statement when its about Jussie? that also is support for us as a whole. Not try to tear him down out the gate and dismantle his story because he shouldn't be treated special because this happens to every day "fags". People were going against him straight out the gate. :dead:

Yeah I don't agree. Im also not sure where you saw ppl dismantling his story right out the gate cause I didn't see any of that initially, especially here. Folks were trying to figure out if his attacker was white or Black until more details (or lack thereof ) leaked so....

Its cool that yall have a lil affinity for Jussie, I spoke to that in my OP. Im not sure why yall coming at folks for not taking his word as some absolute truth because you all do. Especially considering that the same niggas don't make no goddamn noise for other Black gays who get snuffed out, so lets just agree to disagree and move on.

LOONA.

He's right

And the Liam Neeson situation proves you can't put anything past a white man in a shitty mood.

Anybody who thinks this boy is lying at this point is just retarded honestly.     

GLOCK

February 05, 2019, 01:03:48 PM #28 Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:04:01 PM by Glock

!!!

preach king

It?s really fucking simple

The girls just wanna argue.. I think

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw