Brit Brat

Quote from: CREAM. on February 08, 2019, 07:49:45 PM
And they were kinda duds no shade

So yeah

Another uptempo >

And anything that would keep her from giving a vocal >
I need a cunt chant mess

Navyman

February 09, 2019, 11:31:23 AM #82 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 01:31:39 PM by Tonkaman
Opps. Just found(remembered) out Jasper did The Title off Goodies. Let me find out this nigga has been her Rodney the whole time
https://twitter.com/whyspendmine/status/1094268431371812864?s=19

fedswatchin

Navyman

Quote from: Temper on February 09, 2019, 11:42:25 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 09, 2019, 11:17:00 AM
This is an AMAZING read.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8497439/ciara-interview-leveling-up-beauty-marks-entertainment?utm_source=twitter
I just love this both m bitch. The way that she's spilling new/old tea in all these interviews
!!!!!
I never knew sis was signed to Arista also.
And the fact that she acknowledged she was creatively on trend with songs but the labels stifled the releases making the sound late and she was over it, let's me know she isn't oblivious like we thought.
:stressed:

fedswatchin

Is it rewarding to release music on your own terms?

There have been moments in the past when I've felt creatively handicapped just because I have to wait for the powers that be to make the decisions for me and then they take a long time. I'm just waiting and waiting and losing time and before you know it, six months pass by. Things move so fast and you can't hold onto records too long because the times change. And when you feel like you have something that's creatively distinctive, you want to be able to get it out there at the right time. So being able to have that freedom and flexibility is so special.

Happy for her. Also, this should be heeded by those who call any of our girls lazy. They be havin records ready but John Smith and Kelly Johnson up in HR be takin forever to set up proper roll-outs for singles

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 09, 2019, 11:46:27 AM
Quote from: Temper on February 09, 2019, 11:42:25 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 09, 2019, 11:17:00 AM
This is an AMAZING read.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8497439/ciara-interview-leveling-up-beauty-marks-entertainment?utm_source=twitter
I just love this both m bitch. The way that she's spilling new/old tea in all these interviews
!!!!!
I never knew sis was signed to Arista also.
And the fact that she acknowledged she was creatively on trend with songs but the labels stifled the releases making the sound late and she was over it, let's me know she isn't oblivious like we thought.
:stressed:
!!!!
the industry is a MESS :plzstop:

ton

So umm, I like this more than Promise

:shook:

fedswatchin