jhgjhjgjhgjhg Rih bby....

Started by BAPHOMET., February 09, 2019, 12:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

SLLUUFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDF

If any artist said this in todays climate they would be BURNED at the stake. Rihanna used to keep me in fucking TEARS.
I lived  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

DSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDDSDSDDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

"Btw.... check out Tinashe. She's coming. LOLZ"

BAPHOMET.

yummy

RTDYUILMNDBVFSDXCVKL>XBVCXCVB>CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 09, 2019, 01:24:39 PM
Rihanna is so far from homophobic.
She's just a  quick-witted bitch. :plzstop:

Im not trying to mess. But....  :omgwatshappening: does everyone else get a pass? like Azealia and some males ?
Maybe they aren't homophobic but just... quick-witted  :everythingok:

Joyce Grace

RAY7

Damns guys Rih is homo/transphobic huh?
Poor Navy

STUNNA GOD

Honestly, why does she get a pass? And I'm guilty of it too.. maybe its just cuz of her established personality. Like a "oh, thats just Rih.." kinda mess? I cant see any other artist/celebrity with her level of popularity receiving this kinda continuous pass. Especially in today's climate.

Pearls Khan

Hhhhshdbfb

This girl used to keep me in fumes. Honestly cant remember the last time she did somethong that bothered me.

RAY7

Yea so Rih hates gays let?s get this to go viral

MelMel

Quote from: Trey on February 09, 2019, 01:56:36 PM
Honestly, why does she get a pass? And I'm guilty of it too.. maybe its just cuz of her established personality. Like a "oh, thats just Rih.." kinda mess? I cant see any other artist/celebrity with her level of popularity receiving this kinda continuous pass. Especially in today's climate.
I don't. Fuck this bitch