Safaree Readies Lawsuit Against Nicki Minaj

Started by Code Red: itsMista, November 16, 2015, 04:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

November 16, 2015, 04:25:38 PM Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:28:09 PM by Mista 19.9k
SAFAREE SAMUELS READIES LAWSUIT AGAINST NICKI

QuoteThe case of the ex continues. Nicki Minaj's former boyfriend Safaree Samuels is hitting back with a lawsuit, and he wants a fortune.

According to TMZ, Samuels is suing for a cut of Nicki's albums The Pinkprint, Pink Friday, and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. He also wants a piece of her biggest singles including "Only" featuring Chris Brown, Drake, and Lil Wayne, "Flawless (Remix)" with Beyonc?, and "Feeling Myself."

The rapper claims that he was instrumental in the creation of her music. Nicki gave him executive producer credit on her first two albums, Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

Safaree plans to show evidence including videos of him working with Nicki, voice memos from recording sessions, and footage from studio sessions. He says he also has multiple witnesses to validate his claims.

He has reportedly hired a lawyer and a lawsuit is "imminent."

"Everytime it came to writing raps and doing music, it was her, me, and the beat. She doesn't do it by herself," he told "The Breakfast Club" earlier this year. "It's me and her. Don't discredit me on what I've done for you."
The couple ended their relationship last year after 12 years together.

http://www.rap-up.com/2015/11/16/safaree-samuels-nicki-minaj-lawsuit/

Phantom

READIES gorl, READIES. Even with in front of your face you can't spell

Cowboy Nine

QuoteSAfaree Reads Lawsuit Against Nicki Minaj

m

Zankou.

Mista, you have a very RESILIENT spirit. The gorls drag you relentlessly and you just keep making topics and posts, grammatical and spelling errors included. 

Pearls Khan

Admin

Girl I'm Tony in my city. I really really don't have a fuck honestly. It's just that you guys mess up good topics that people want to touch on. It's so ignorant to me..like grow up. Now the topic is trash smh

Zankou.

LOONA.