Jussie made me check myself on Mo'nique

Started by herbie, February 19, 2019, 08:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

February 19, 2019, 08:02:14 PM Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:54:26 AM by b l a c k a s f u c k
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ssazRNnAcv

:unsure:

EDIT: PART TWO

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 10:50:28 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 19, 2019, 10:15:43 PM
Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 09:19:09 PM

But, I definitely believe that in Mo'nique's mind, she is convinced that her being a Black woman is the primary reason for the offer she was given. Do I agree? No. Does it happen in Hollywood? Yes.

which is precisely why I support the CAUSE, but not Monique.

just like I support the CAUSE but not jussie.

I guess that's my main confusion, if by your own words, you recognize that she is not a victim of what she's claiming to be a victim of, why do you still support her? I understand you support the grand issue (as do I) but you can support the issue without supporting a false vessel. that would be the same as saying I know jussie lied, but I support the grand issue so I'm going to continue to support him.

her falsely making these claims (even if it is in her own head) is damaging to the community and all of the black women who are actually going through this. and she needs to be held accountable for that if we clearly recognize her delusions.

king we need a podcast mess.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0aG7ihr6XFA

:woohoo:

fedswatchin

ophababes.

wait.... I'm confused a bit king

jussie story was bullshit but the overarching issue he was trying to bring awareness too is legit

just like monique. her story about netflix was complete bullshit, but the overarching issue (y'all claim) she was trying to bring awareness to is also legit.

so by this logic, shouldn't you feel the same way about both of them? (either supporting both or denouncing both?)

ophababes.

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 08:41:16 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 19, 2019, 08:34:02 PM

shouldn't you feel the same way about both of them? (either supporting both or denouncing both?)

That was actually my point.

If I supported Jussie I should support Mo'nique.

I don't completely stand by what Jussie set up because it was actually harmful to the community - it could damage the credibility of anyone like him who comes forward with a similar story. What Mo'nique is doing is not harmful to the Black community. The only thing someone could question is: Does it ADD to the community.

Hope that makes sense.

you don't think falsely claiming to be a victim of of racial and sexual discrimination is harmful to the black community and women?

also r u saying u still support jussie?

Aalonso.

ophababes.

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 19, 2019, 09:03:36 PM
Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 08:41:16 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 19, 2019, 08:34:02 PM

shouldn't you feel the same way about both of them? (either supporting both or denouncing both?)

That was actually my point.

If I supported Jussie I should support Mo'nique.

I don't completely stand by what Jussie set up because it was actually harmful to the community - it could damage the credibility of anyone like him who comes forward with a similar story. What Mo'nique is doing is not harmful to the Black community. The only thing someone could question is: Does it ADD to the community.

Hope that makes sense.

you don't think falsely claiming to be a victim of of racial and sexual discrimination is harmful to the black community and women?

also r u saying u still support jussie?
This is assuming that she KNOWS she's falsely making such statement.

Not assuming that she may be under the wrong impression.

I'm with the latter.

BOY.

the bitch is ignorant, but she ain't STUPID. she knows what she's doing.

as big as the situation has become and all the facts being thrown at her left and right, willful ignorance is the only way she could still be under the "wrong impression"

Buy The Stars✨

no way you can compare mo and jussie .. jussie needs to be locked up

Kaeli.

Sijdkdhdjdjfifkjf

Not when it debuted

Is it first week sales

ophababes.

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 09:19:09 PM

But, I definitely believe that in Mo'nique's mind, she is convinced that her being a Black woman is the primary reason for the offer she was given. Do I agree? No. Does it happen in Hollywood? Yes.

which is precisely why I support the CAUSE, but not Monique.

just like I support the CAUSE but not jussie.

I guess that's my main confusion, if by your own words, you recognize that she is not a victim of what she's claiming to be a victim of, why do you still support her? I understand you support the grand issue (as do I) but you can support the issue without supporting a false vessel. that would be the same as saying I know jussie lied, but I support the grand issue so I'm going to continue to support him.

her falsely making these claims (even if it is in her own head) is damaging to the community and all of the black women who are actually going through this. and she needs to be held accountable for that if we clearly recognize her delusions.

king we need a podcast mess.

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE