[Smollett's case] Jussie officially locked up

Started by mauza, February 20, 2019, 06:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauza

February 20, 2019, 06:22:46 AM Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 01:14:00 PM by mauza
QuoteNigerian brothers 'tell police Jussie Smollett WAS behind the threatening letter he received a week before the "staged" attack', while the state attorney recuses herself from the case over 'questions of impartiality'

Brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo told Chicago police that Jussie Smollett created the 'threatening letter' he received on January 22
    Police say the January 22 letter he claimed to receive which called him a 'black f*g' did not get enough attention, leading to the 'staged hoax attack' a week later
    There is no record of the letter in the public domain until after the January 29 incident
    The FBI has now stepped in to investigate the letter, which came with a white powder that reportedly turned out to be aspirin
    Smollett is now preparing to be questioned again by Chicago Police Department
    Sources say the two brothers told cops Smollett paid them to carry out the 'racist and homophobic' attack on January 29
    Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx announced that she is recusing herself from the Smollett case, her office said on Tuesday

Police said they have a magazine that was retrieved from one of the Nigerian's men's home. That magazine is being cited as evidence in the case, it has been reported.

Chicago police also seized a book of stamps from one of the homes, according to the TV station.

Meanwhile, Los Angeles prosecutors confirmed that in August 2007, Smollett pleaded no contest to three misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol.

The actor also did not have a valid driver license and provided false information to law enforcement, according to WFLD-TV.

He was sentenced to two years probation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6723325/Nigerian-brothers-say-Jussie-Smollett-faked-threatening-letter-week-hoax-attack.html

"جاني الاسمر"

...my little hiatus

ton

This was so sloppy

That's why I still can't believe it's happening

BigDawg

I may have missed something  but what triggered the police to suspect the Nigerians in the first place? And they just so happened to have cut up magazines and rope laying around their apartment? And what proof did the Nigerians provide to say that Jussie is involved for them to no longer be suspects?

BigDawg

BrokenHeartsHeal

It?s hard for me to believe this when I don?t trust a single Nigerian.

BigDawg

b7

CHOKE

kdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkrkrkrkrk

The longer this drags out the worse it will get

FlowerBomb

Not aspirin :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
send this man to jail not him trying to incriminate and double cross these Nigerians
he probably thought they were disposable  :dead:

b7

Not a fake letter too

I?m snorting Claritin and Tylenol

fedswatchin

Nigerians are PURE mess with their schemes. I don't fuckin KNOW tbh

Freemala Harris

jjjjj not aspirin

Not king sprinkling a bit of faux 'thrax as a finishing touch

b7

Quote from: Temper on February 20, 2019, 08:59:49 AM
Nigerians are PURE mess with their schemes. I don't fuckin KNOW tbh