Do you agree? Beyonce is the bigger star, but Lady Gaga has the better accolades

Started by ChillOut, February 26, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 01:59:26 PM
Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:28:49 PM
What can Gaga do that Bey can't
babes  :unsure:

Not a DAMN thing

she only got that Oscar cause Beyonce got pregnant.

but we don't talk about THAT do we?

Sinpool

And y'all talking about Gaga got an Oscar she didn't even get a fcking Oscar for acting

She got one for a damns song

beyonce could do that with Lion King if she damns wanted

Sinpool

LOONA.

Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 02:04:46 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 01:59:26 PM
Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:28:49 PM
What can Gaga do that Bey can't
babes  :unsure:

Not a DAMN thing

she only got that Oscar cause Beyonce got pregnant.

but we don't talk about THAT do we?

All the awards Gaga have won so far have only been for the songs from the soundtrack so all this acting talk is a little confusing tbh.

And all of this was only possible because Bey got pregnant. If not for her Gaga's career would be 100% finished by now.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: King Naomi on February 26, 2019, 01:51:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 01:49:06 PM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 26, 2019, 01:44:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 01:41:41 PM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 26, 2019, 01:37:16 PM
Beyonce is a better singer/performer
Laga Gaga is the better actress
Who's the better musician/artist is a taste thing.
Quite simple really.
I think even the singing thing is a matter of taste because Beyonce wasnt giving whst lady gaga did on that sdtrk imo.
Somewhat true
But I feel Beyonce has more vocal ability than Gaga, I guess tone ect is all subject to taste.
But Beyonce as an whole package>>>> Perfection personified.
I think that she has more ability as far runs and riffs but i dont think people regard stuff like that outside of black people. Lady gaga taps into sumn when she sings and THAT>running imo. I havent felt beyonce the way i did lady gaga on that sdtrk in YRS!
Ok but aren't black people PEOPLE too, if they think that's a mark of a great singer than what makes that less than
Seriously?   :uhh:
Because that would be a minority opinion. Minority in the way that it ain't enough people to acct for the whole. That's like asking if brandy sings better than beyonc on bsource. She might win HERE but the results will surely be different if poised on insta or FB
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And tbh alot of people still think beyonce can't sing or is overrated.  I legit had a debate 3 weeks ago because 2 people said xtina Aguilera sang better.  XTINA FCKN AGUILERA :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 02:26:21 PM
Quite simple really.
I think even the singing thing is a matter of taste because Beyonce wasnt giving whst lady gaga did on that sdtrk imo.
Somewhat true
But I feel Beyonce has more vocal ability than Gaga, I guess tone ect is all subject to taste.
I think that she has more ability as far runs and riffs but i dont think people regard stuff like that outside of black people. Lady gaga taps into sumn when she sings and THAT>running imo. I havent felt beyonce the way i did lady gaga on that sdtrk in YRS!
Ok but aren't black people PEOPLE too, if they think that's a mark of a great singer than what makes that less than
Because that would be a minority opinion. Minority in the way that it ain't enough people to acct for the whole. That's like asking if brandy sings better than beyonc on bsource. She might win HERE but the results will surely be different if poised on insta or FB
That's a little different but I don't care enough anymore

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on February 26, 2019, 01:52:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 01:45:22 PM
Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:42:52 PM
I think the constant bullet sounds have hurt Voncs hearing.
Lady gaga is a more celebrated singer. 

q

Not to be messy, but hasn't Beyonce performed at the Oscars like four times  :dead:
not to be shady but janet jackson and Aaliyah have performed at the Oscars, bbe :dead:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 02:06:06 PM
Where is Gaga's ACTING Oscar since she's the new damns MERYL

Lady gaga was nominated for an acting Oscar on her very first role. How many academy award nominations beyonce got.........for ANYTHING  :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: tontonton on February 26, 2019, 10:58:49 AM
Alright that's it

Boy list your favs

I'm tired of you getting my queen dragged then disappearing for weeks for everyone else to clean up the MESS :hmph:

:dead:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

Lady gaga was nominated for an acting Oscar on her very first role. How many academy award nominations beyonce got.........for ANYTHING  :kii:

So Gaga didn't win any for acting?     

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

This ain't her first role.

She was on a whole season of American Horror Story & she was in the movie Machete Kills.

you just be making up stuff boy!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: King Naomi on February 26, 2019, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 02:26:21 PM
Quite simple really.
Somewhat true
That's a little different but I don't care enough anymore
:dead: fffgfg