Do you agree? Beyonce is the bigger star, but Lady Gaga has the better accolades

Started by ChillOut, February 26, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 01:14:32 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 26, 2019, 01:13:26 PM
Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 01:12:26 PM
It kinda goes without saying but thanks for making me state the obvious.

Make sure you add "IMO" to your quote as well.
bjnhhggggg I swear...
Like..

I literally pay this nigga no mind.
I'm just cracking up because I remember him telling me when IMO goes without saying, now he couldn't get that from your post
Woo!

RAY7

MelMel

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 01:13:34 PM
Lady gaga definitely emotes better and there is more passion behind her vocals so i low-key enjoy her voice more.  Needless to say she acts better.  She actually plays instruments and mess ETC! Nowhere near as talented is a definitely a damn stretch

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:21:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 01:13:34 PM
Lady gaga definitely emotes better and there is more passion behind her vocals so i low-key enjoy her voice more.  Needless to say she acts better.  She actually plays instruments and mess ETC! Nowhere near as talented is a definitely a damn stretch

f
Yea, gaga emotes much better and just seems to be more.........INVESTED in her music

Ulysses

Gaga can't do what Beyoncé does, and Beyoncé can't do what Gaga does. So it's a matter of taste. Personally Gaga is one of the most annoying bitches in the industry and NO ONE performs like Bey. So my easy choice is Beyoncé. Beyoncé deserves any and every award she can manage to get her hands on 

African Queen

Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 12:50:50 PM
Of course Gaga would have "better accolades" . She's White and these "better accolades" are designed with those people in mind.

She's nowhere near as talented as Beyonce.

She is definitely a better actress, better at speaking English too.

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

And i hope u didnt post that elementary ass piano playing to show her playing an instrument :plzstop: :kii:

MelMel