Quote from: Lazarus on February 28, 2019, 05:17:09 PM
1. Things I Imagined
2. S McGregor (interlude)
3. Down with the Clique
4. Way to the Show
5. Can I Hold the Mic (interlude)
6. Stay Flo
7. Dreams
8. Nothing Without Intention (interlude)
9. Almeda
10. Time (is)
11. My Skin My Logo
12. We Deal with the Freak'n (intermission)
13. Jerrod
14. Binz
15. Beltway
16. Exit Scott (interlude)
17. Sound of Rain
18. Not Screwed! (interlude)
19. I'm a Witness
These tracks sound good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on February 28, 2019, 06:47:51 PM
Crazy how everyone a Solange fan now...when I've been riding with this girl since "Really Feelin' You" and
since Sol-Angle days when niggas was calling her Beyonce's sister outta disrespect
Is this baph shade?  If so, i agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

February 28, 2019, 07:09:15 PM #34 Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:09:34 PM by When Baph Gets Home.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2019, 07:07:34 PM
Crazy how everyone a Solange fan now...when I've been riding with this girl since "Really Feelin' You" and
since Sol-Angle days when niggas was calling her Beyonce's sister outta disrespect
Is this baph shade?  If so, i agree

I dont see how.

b7

Might as well give her the Grammy now :dead: at least one or two 

ophababes.

not really crazy bby, this is just kinda the way it tf WORKS. i stanned for feelin you too but it wasn't really a ground breaking mess. quee had to earn her flowers and she did just THAT. ACK!!!!

Vonc2002

KingDavid

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

February 28, 2019, 07:23:57 PM #43 Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:24:29 PM by When Baph Gets Home.
Rihanna def' could and could probably get a grammy next time !
Cause the grams said NO MA'AM last time. But yea whatever n stuff

HUGO

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 28, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

not really crazy bby, this is just kinda the way it tf WORKS. i stanned for feelin you too but it wasn't really a ground breaking mess. quee had to earn her flowers and she did just THAT. ACK!!!!

Sol-Angle was a fucking solid ass album too!!! Niggas just didn't wanna see it for her simply because she was bey's younger sister. I been a Stan. Some of these girls JUST hopped on the band wagon

:19k: