Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 08:17:43 PM
Quote@SomaliPride I already warned you about image reverse search on Google but your stupid ass decided to ignore it.

Your awoowe's pic origin can be found online and so can your uncensored face.

Try a little bit harder if you want to continue trolling.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-american-girls-rock.28652/page-7  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
SHIT! :plzstop:
Did they find the website where he gets all his "ancestors" pics from?  :guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BowDown on March 03, 2019, 08:20:19 PM
What's happening in here? :unsure:
Nothing you haven't seen happen in Camden hun

FlowerBomb

Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 08:19:58 PM
Some of you legit have an inferiority complex and that's your issue to deal with.

No hun;
that's YOUR issue, no one on this history of this board has ever claimed 3423 different ethnicities or nationalities as you have, no one has hopped from the board to board to post pics of their permed wig perched on top of that wrinkled forehead of yours to try and goop people into thinking you're mixed.
someone said I looked dominican, haitan, meleguon, native american, somali!
No one here used pics of their family members onto Celeb-Matcher.com to prove that they look non-black
The way you to exaggerate and ZOOM in on the 1.2% non-black bits and totally disregard the 99.9 NIGGER that you are is astounding :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

It's def' a sickness guys.

Vonc2002

Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 08:19:18 PM
QuoteSomaliPride said: ↑
reminds me of a commercial I saw, it was one of your cousins and they were looking for a sponsor.

Whore.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-american-girls-rock.28652/page-8

and you can't even come at vonc for the insulting African angle again
:dead: you're a whole ass hypocrite  :uhh: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
A whole fckn mess of a person :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2019, 08:24:49 PM
Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 08:19:18 PM
QuoteSomaliPride said: ↑
reminds me of a commercial I saw, it was one of your cousins and they were looking for a sponsor.

Whore.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-american-girls-rock.28652/page-8

and you can't even come at vonc for the insulting African angle again
:dead: you're a whole ass hypocrite  :uhh: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
A whole fckn mess of a person :dead:
I can't even.
he's so transparent

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Temper on March 03, 2019, 07:42:57 PM
Jay you look like shit on wax

Vonc look like a unwrapped broke ass mummy

Let's be real lol
Bitch stop trying to be captain save a hoe. Go crawl back into your cave.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 08:24:44 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 08:19:58 PM
Some of you legit have an inferiority complex and that's your issue to deal with.

No hun;
that's YOUR issue,
The fckn NERVE :kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 03, 2019, 08:25:57 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 03, 2019, 07:42:57 PM
Jay you look like shit on wax

Vonc look like a unwrapped broke ass mummy

Let's be real lol
Um
yes bby you're the board retard

Embrace it

FlowerBomb

Im in tears
the hatians didn't want him, the Dominicans don't want him, his mother didn't want him and even HE doesn't want him and the way the somali's ran him off the server..
:guys:

A Real Somali

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-american-girls-rock.28652/page-6#post-737771

QuoteSo this nigga goes by the name Herb on some other forums and this is the exact same picture he posted on his Sspot Intro thread claiming he's 25% Somali.

As you scroll you see these two pictures under his posts. A picture of his grandpa(who he claimed was a somali) and a picture of his Grandpas mother. Look at the writings at the bottom. He wrote"Proud to be indian"

finland! russia!

hhbv

:plzstop: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: A Real Somali on March 03, 2019, 08:27:21 PM
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-american-girls-rock.28652/page-6#post-737771

QuoteSo this nigga goes by the name Herb on some other forums and this is the exact same picture he posted on his Sspot Intro thread claiming he's 25% Somali.

As you scroll you see these two pictures under his posts. A picture of his grandpa(who he claimed was a somali) and a picture of his Grandpas mother. Look at the writings at the bottom. He wrote"Proud to be indian"

finland! russia!

hhbv

jesus

FlowerBomb

im screaming not 25% somali
afro bitch you are joke

FlowerBomb

but inferiority complex!
ch night guys

Vonc2002

Quote from: A Real Somali on March 03, 2019, 08:27:21 PM

finland! russia!

hhbv

This melting pot of a person :plzstop: