Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on March 04, 2019, 11:09:40 AM
How can someone pretend they are "unbothered" when after saying they were done and said "goodnight" to everyone, they came back to post over a dozen more times?? Not only that, but quoting themselves repeatedly, got offensive AND changed the siggy?? I think these are the clear signs of "bothered" of forum etiquette...
When I read that I was like :blink:
How tf can u be unbothered but changing ya siggy, changing ya name, and glued to a thread responding when u claimed to have other things to focus ur energy on? Summa these members AIN'T the sharpest :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

African Queen

Quote from: Temper on March 03, 2019, 08:40:23 PM
And I'm speaking 100% truth on that Jay

There was a mass PM, started by someone in this thread, and a lot of gorls CACKLED back at your pictures and photographs and such

Thought you ought to know

We need a print screen mess hun. :receipts:

African Queen

March 04, 2019, 11:23:08 AM #274 Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 01:59:29 AM by Michelle Williams
The nerve of IT. :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 11:15:38 AM
I never said I was "unbothered".
Who said u did?  Clearly ur bothered so why would u say that :dead:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Yea, Jayden was ready to expose the lies last night cause it was pretty SWIFT :kii:

African Queen

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 11:35:28 AM
My only question would probably be how long was that mess stashed away - it was clearly red-tah-go .

It's pretty interesting. A Pearl Harbor tea. You go girl. ssdsds

This WITCH BITCH. :uhh:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Y'all still going huh :guys:. I got a serving of garlic naan and lamb rogan josh. Any takers?

FlowerBomb

Nothing was saved I accidentally reversed searched that black and white photo of that old lady you scanned from the library and all the mess came up.
Just like how the Somali's reversed searched and found you claiming to be 25% Somali on other boards