Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

The app is clearly dead. The whole premise of the app is for u to advise people. How u advising people over at this popping ass app and u never leave here :kii:
Boy fck u and that deserted ass app
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Admin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 01:27:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
The app is clearly dead. The whole premise of the app is for u to advise people. How u advising people over at this popping ass app and u never leave here :kii:
You don't even understand the concept of the app. sssssss

I changed the concept a while ago before releasing.

And made it a community setting as opposed to me replying directly to each request.

I knew there'd be no way for me to really legit be able to SCALE something like I wanted and realistically have time to reply to each request.

They help one another. All that digging on the YouTube page and you didn't even bother to see the new ad? :omf:
All these excuses and justifications won't change the fact that it's tumbleweeds blowing thru that bitch. Even if u weren't required to be over there u still would be because I'm sure you'd be there invested in all the convos just like u are here because it's YOUR app. All of these extensive ass convos are going on over there on yo shit but u sitting over here? Boy just save it :plzstop:

Vonc2002

MelMel

Vonc2002

VIEWS!
I'm not concerned about any of that when I've had my ass on the damn app and nothing is going on :plzstop:

Don't post a damn thing for me.  It's already been proven that ur a liar. Did u ever address why u lied here btw?

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

Should I pull up receipts from AdMob which show 17K ad requests from users within the past week? :supluv:

Ad request = Device sends signal to show an ad after user has scrolled around app three times.

All this irrelevant bullshit   :dead:
I just wanna look at the app and there are multiple extensive convos going on. I don't need to see anything about ads :kii:

Vonc2002

All this other irrelevant shit. 
Do I need to show u faxes from my team
No an active site will do :plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 04, 2019, 11:23:08 AM
The nerve of IT. :uhh:

At least I have THE NERVE to show my mug. Where the fuck is yours at? Pussy ass bitch.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

FlowerBomb

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 12:16:55 PM
And Jayden those uploads don't show a true number of views because of the way I have YouTube embedded in my app to stream. It's not "counting" a lot of views because it may see them as some sort of third party device tricking the system or something.

I was confused by that as well so I tested it using a couple devices, and no view showed up even after I watched the entire thing.

:rudone:

So I wouldn't use that to determine activity in the app. I've posted more relevant evidence already.
i don't care about your app
I never spoke about it :uhh:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 01:27:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
You don't even understand the concept of the app. sssssss

I changed the concept a while ago before releasing.

And made it a community setting as opposed to me replying directly to each request.

I knew there'd be no way for me to really legit be able to SCALE something like I wanted and realistically have time to reply to each request.

They help one another. All that digging on the YouTube page and you didn't even bother to see the new ad? :omf:
All these excuses and justifications won't change the fact that
you said the app wasn't coming out

It's out

Why are you still in here failing to mince words and get embarrased? :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 02:02:59 PM
TRAFFIC is what is most important to my bottom line as a business.

Millions of people go through TMZ on a daily basis. Do you think all of them comment?
Only a fraction of them do.

The gossip section is what really has become the bread and butter of the app in terms of traffic/views.
It's not what I intended but it makes sense.

Last month, my users paid a COUPLE of my bills by simply scrolling around and lurking a bit, and I was only a bit over two months into the mess since release. Soon, my RENT will be paid by them. As I continue to scale.

A total of 17K ad requests have been sent in the past week.
And the user must scroll through the app at least 3 times for the device to send one. So you do the math.

Get money biiiiiiitch :justabit: