Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 01:25:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 01:05:24 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 11:58:26 AM
So he was lying about the app too?

And I thought Lew was gone?   

:diddraispoot:
Yea.
200 COMMENTS!
One scroll thru and you'll see a bunch of 0, 4, 5, and 8 comment discussions.  A ghost town mess

With all the powerpoint presentations you'd think the app was in the millions and not a couple thousand (which isn't even enough to make a dent in the App stores)

There's also the fact that none of y'all genuinely care about the success/failure of the app so why is he trying so hard to prove something yo y'all?   

:udontlookok:
Im really just showing how easily manipulated this fag is :kii:
Idgaf about that app......... but it aint doing well. Sorry but just stating facts :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

and the username SOMALIPRIDE!
this fag clearly had intentions of signing up and gooping the gorls
Ahmed and Fatima saw right thought that ape and sent him packing with his faux burka between his legs

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 05, 2019, 01:30:41 PM
Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 01:28:55 PM
Jayden you sit here
and cackle at you day in day out?
Sure do!
Your a fat ass fool and I won't and don't feel bad reminding you about it whenever I see fit.
Go doctor up another powerpoint presentation the gorls will scroll over
:kii:  :plzstop:
These useless ass posts that no one is reading.  Fag  none of that is changing what i see when i open that fckn app up.  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 02:00:01 PM
Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 05, 2019, 01:25:23 PM
I was actually in tears crying at the foolishness I was reading before my very eyes
Girl you are so pressed, the most pressed I've ever seen
you can't let anything go, here you are after 234324 pages STILL trying to prove something to a bunch of gorls that don't give a fuck about you or your damn app
the name changed, siggy changed sdsdsd so much for unbothered[!/i]
this is probably the most interaction you've had in weeks so I can't really blame you

All you can do is laugh honestly

He seeks validation from the same people he claims not to use. Ralf's advice was pretty solid. Share your journey with people who actually care instead of folks who wouldn't bat an eyelash if you died tomorrow.

When you're truly thriving and happy in life you don't go out of your way to shove something in someone's face to try and prove a point. You let the mess speak for itself..and right now all I heard is silence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!
An insecure FOOL  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 02:14:59 PM
Drais, I

Respond to everything I say

And have amassed almost the same number of posts I have despite my account being 4+ years old and yours barely being 1. For your life to be so full of adventure and hectic as you claim...you seem to have alot of free time on your hands.   

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 02:39:25 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 02:14:59 PM
Drais, I

Respond to everything I say

And have amassed almost the same number of posts I have despite my account being 4+ years old and yours barely being 1. For your life to be so full of adventure and hectic as you claim...you seem to have alot of free time on your hands.   

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

dssdf intrigued!
yh intrigued how you can walk out the house with the whole perm kit still attached  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

LOONA.

I'm screaming cause the app really is dry as fuck like Vonc said.

Most of the popular topics are just celeb gossip or weird relationship mess with titles like "I fucked my Best friend's boyfriend"

Ask Herbie is basically an anonymous version of mobile Bsource[COLOR]

:kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 02:51:48 PM
I'm screaming cause the app really is dry as fuck like Vonc said.

Most of the popular topics are just celeb gossip or weird relationship mess with titles like "I fucked my Best friend's boyfriend"

Ask Herbie is basically an anonymous version of mobile Bsource[COLOR]

:kii:
Like.....why lie  :plzstop: