Full Moon turns 17!!!

Started by HUGO, March 05, 2019, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

March 05, 2019, 10:18:16 AM Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:31:26 AM by HUGO
My favorite album of all time and the BEST Progressive R&B album to ever exist tbqfh! Solidified me a a full on Bran Stan and that's when it hit me she was my absolute fave!  :wub:

Vonc2002

March 05, 2019, 10:25:24 AM #3 Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:26:34 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: HUGO on March 05, 2019, 10:18:16 AM
My favorite album of all time and the BEST Profressive R&B album to ever exist tbqfh! Solidified me a a full on Bran Stan and that's when it hit me she was my absolute fave!  :wub:

Progressive*

And not when the RED album exists and came before but this is so nice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

My favorite album of all time and the BEST Profressive R&B album to ever exist tbqfh! Solidified me a a full on Bran Stan and that's when it hit me she was my absolute fave!  :wub:

Wow yeah.

This R&B masterpiece  :ohwow:

Ma Lo

almost two decades old and still sounds current lmao 

Justaway_

Amazing album, altough Afro is clearly superior

I hate when people call it progressive though. Influential, yeah. Just not progressive nor really innovative

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

Progressive*

And not when the RED album exists and came before but this is so nice

The red album is good but I still put Full Mone above it. I said what I fuckin said

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 05, 2019, 10:28:42 AM

Wow yeah.

This R&B masterpiece  :ohwow:

!!!! This is when I knew something was different about this girl

Ma Lo

Justaway_

n

yeah all critics agree that Afrodisiac is better AND really innovative :ohwow:

Full Moon just follows MJ's Invincible and Bran's vocals from that album are inspiring and standout from the production itself

Ma Lo

those airy congested vocals were nothin compared to God Moon lolz

HUGO

Quote from: Justaway_ on March 05, 2019, 10:30:44 AM

I hate when people call it progressive though. Influential, yeah. Just not progressive nor really innovative

What other R&B album had a fucking dubstep breakdown on their alberm around this time? I'll wait....
It really pushed the envelope vocally and sonically for  What was considered R&B

fedswatchin

The quintessential Brandy disc mess

Full Moon
Nothing
It's Not Worth It
What About Us
When You Touch Me
Come Closer
He Is

:gorlonfire:

Justaway_

Quote from: HUGO on March 05, 2019, 10:43:27 AM
Quote from: Justaway_ on March 05, 2019, 10:30:44 AM

What other R&B album had a fucking dubstep breakdown on their alberm around this time? I'll wait....
It really pushed the envelope vocally and sonically for  What was considered R&B

f

um...almost  every UK R&B album from that time? :dead:

Born to Do It did it 2 years earlier :dead:

Yeah, Afro >