My Ancestry DNA results came in sndbdhdhddhdhdhdhdhddhdhdh

Started by Young, November 18, 2015, 12:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Phantom on November 18, 2015, 07:57:00 AM
Yall make me wanna do this. But if I waste $100 and it comes back with a bunch of African mess imma be mad  :hmph:
:omgwatshappening:

I'd use this test to confirm an admixture in your family, or a family story.
Many African Americans and many white people use these tests to confirm their Native heritage.
Because EVERYBODY seems to have a Cherokee great grandmother. :dead:

If you don't know of anything that you want to confirm, you can expect your results to return as African with a bit of European due to the slave trade.
But, another great feature is the relative matching, you can really find family members....I just found and confirmed a cousin last night.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

I feel like I am reclaiming my family and heritage.....something that whites thought they erased by stripping my slave ancestors of their names.

Brit Brat

Quote from: Plank on November 18, 2015, 12:47:52 AM
Quote from: Young on November 18, 2015, 12:42:29 AM
I'm shaking

GFbnmddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

twins gor
dsjdsjdsjdshdjsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdssdsdsdsddsdsdsdsdssdsdsdsd
sd
sd
sd
sd
s

sd
sdsdssd
d
s
sd

Herb.

Quote from: G L O C K on November 18, 2015, 08:45:51 AM
Afro boy
I'm just being honest.

I think the test is best used when you're interested in learning more about what you already know of your family.

Or for people who don't know much of their biological family (someone who was adopted, etc.) and want to be connected with them. (AncestryDNA also gives relative matching for free with the test...which is amazing, and totally accurate).

Phantom

Quote from: G L O C K on November 18, 2015, 09:07:13 AM
vv bbb
Think he was just being edgy dvy

ddddddddddddd yea. Afro is so.....passionate  :ohwow:

But I was joking. I know I won't give a Stewie tea  :helloimangie:  I'm gonna do it

Herb.

o[ihgbu7fy

u scared me ...I was like :udontlookok: :dead: did someone hack phant's mess

Kaeli.

Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 08:41:08 AM
Yall make me wanna do this. But if I waste $100 and it comes back with a bunch of African mess imma be mad  :hmph:

Especially the Niggiest Niggers  :plzstop:

Ooh! Yeah! Mixed! Not fully black!

Young

yummy

I just wanna know what part of Europe I'm from so I can use it to justify why I hate black people

Herb.

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 18, 2015, 09:20:01 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 08:41:08 AM

Especially the Niggiest Niggers  :plzstop:

Ooh! Yeah! Mixed! Not fully black!
It's sad, but its not our fault....I think it's no coincidence that the people who many people consider to be the strongest representatives of a more pure African blood ...darker skin, kinky hair....try to disassociate themselves from it. It's a result of brainwashing.....and I'd never  blame them, only encourage them to confirm these stories. And look into their family.

So many of us are not proud of our heritage because there's nothing that's been presented to us that make us proud. Who wants to be the descendant of a slave? Where's the edginess in that? But I'll tell you one thing......yesterday....something happened that really stressed me out. But I thought to myself.....my ancestors fought through SLAVERY and here I am complaining about something so fucking small. I literally drew strength through their struggle last night. And THIS is why white men didn't and don't want us knowing our shit.

Watching documentaries like this make me feel like I can do anything. Like, this is the blood we have running through our veins. I'd encourage everyone to watch the series. Once you start I guarantee you won't be able to stop.

Herb.

And it's not just blacks who run around claiming to be things they aren't. That's a huge misconception. So many white people do the same mess.....and are way more passionate about it :uhh: Looking like the walking definition of a fucking "Becky".....blondest hair, bluest eyes, claiming their grandmother was 100% Cherokee. :dead: They were the oppressors and now want to be part of the oppressed. And it's fucking annoying. More annoying than any black person claiming it.

They want it all. White privilege, Native roots. Like sit the fuck down somewhere.

Bentley!

Oh wow Young, you're Asian. YESSSS!

Welcome to the mixed girl club :supluv: