My Ancestry DNA results came in sndbdhdhddhdhdhdhdhddhdhdh

Started by Young, November 18, 2015, 12:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 01:56:38 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 01:52:16 PM
Yeah but for blacks, African is not very exotic. That is like a white gorl only having Czech, Austrian, Norwegian, Italian, Polish and Ukranian... Yh yh you are WHITE.
tears

That ain't the same cuz all them hoes look alike. But Africa?

:stressed:
!!!!
Blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin can only stretch so far
When you read how the Asians are descended from the Khoasian
You realise how the 'one size fits all' approach when it comes to Africa doesn't exist anymore

Miranda

Yeah but for blacks, African is not very exotic. That is like a white gorl only having Czech, Austrian, Norwegian, Italian, Polish and Ukranian... Yh yh you are WHITE.
tears

Oh Twi, Igbo, Efe, Luo, Liberian, and a DASH of Benin...

Hon, you are BLACK.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

It is the cross-race effect too... Like Rig, can you honestly distinguish them?

RekeRig

Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 02:03:53 PM
tears

Hon, you are BLACK.

crying

But you know what I mean! Parts of Africa have distinct looks, but you definitely can't lump them all together. Everyone thinks we just look like the same ole thing they show on tv

Miranda

Quote from: Amir on November 18, 2015, 02:00:18 PM
tears

!!!!
You realise how the 'one size fits all' approach when it comes to Africa doesn't exist anymore

Whites are diverse too. Let's not be oblivious. Mediterraneans, Nordic and Slavic people really look different. Then also the Levantines, and the Punjabis. They come in different shades too, but if you mix it all, you are just white. I kii when a gorl claims mixed and it's Greek with Swedish... bby you just white .

AIDS!

Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 02:07:09 PM
tears

!!!!

Whites are diverse too. Let's not be oblivious. Mediterraneans, Nordic and Slavic people really look different. Then also the Levantines, and the Punjabis. They come in different shades too, but if you mix it all, you are just white. I kii when a gorl claims mixed and it's Greek with Swedish... bby you just white .
So are we diverse....or not......????

Miranda

Quote from: Amir on November 18, 2015, 02:08:42 PM
tears

!!!!

We are. But for a black person to get African countries in his DNA it does not make him exotic, it is expected. That was the discussion. Not whether Africa is diverse.

AIDS!

Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 02:12:25 PM
tears

!!!!

We are.
????????

Young

Miranda

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 02:06:19 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 02:03:53 PM
tears

Hon, you are BLACK.

crying

But you know what I mean! Parts of Africa have distinct looks, but you definitely can't lump them all together. Everyone thinks we just look like the same ole thing they show on tv
Rig, of course within the black world we all have distinguished looks. And if we were just speaking in a 100% black context, then yes different African tribes could be deemed "exotic". Like Ngozi and Chitachi discussing their genetic make up "Oh I am actually a bit Omoro", "Well I have Khosa and Berber in my family!"....

But for a black person in multiracial America to have his results come back with different tribes of Africa (especially West Africa), it is very expected and non-exotic, otherwise he wouldn't be considered "black" in the first place.

Or do you guys consider Nigerian heritage blacks exotic, the exotic blacks are the Puerto Ricans or the Emeratis, cause you don't expect it.

RekeRig

Quote from: Amir on November 18, 2015, 02:13:13 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 02:12:25 PM
tears

!!!!

We are.
????????
:ohwow:

Exotic selves

Cartierline

Young

Omg my DNA matches a rainbow of people registered to the site.

This is so crazy

Miranda