It's so obvious she writes for Ariana

Started by Vonc2002, March 09, 2019, 09:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Life is Strange on March 09, 2019, 09:06:31 PM
I didn't even need to hear the rest. The random talking at the beginning was enough for me. :dead: :kii: :kii:
!!!!!!! :plzstop:

Young

Vonc2002

And idk wtf i was thinking but this is everything and more. First time watching this video

MelMel

Vonc2002

She need to write a smash like this for Ari. I love this

Vonc2002

Quote from: Life is Strange on March 09, 2019, 09:17:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 09:16:04 PM
And idk wtf i was thinking but this is everything and more. First time watching this video

HOW? :uhh: :plzstop:
I hated the song so i never watched it.  Im ADDICTED to song now so i finally watched it and I'm fully in

Vonc2002

Quote from: Life is Strange on March 09, 2019, 09:21:45 PM
It was the rap-singing part towards the end that pulled you in, wasn't it?

When I first heard the song, I wasn't too sold on it either, but once she started SPITTING

BITCH

It murders me every time
BABY!!!!!!!! That's EXACTLY what tf it was :plzstop:
I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE IT! SPIT a bit!

FRANCE

Vicky is a damn STAR man. Wish she and Bran would love themselves in a studio and do a whole ass album. 

BAPHOMET.

Well duh. 

She sings Victor's song better than she does. Victoria is a background girl and should stick to demos. 

Vonc2002

Ariana really has morphed into a black girl.  I just watched the preview for the 2 chains video like :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on March 09, 2019, 09:24:59 PM
Vicky is a damn STAR man. Wish she and Bran would love themselves in a studio and do a whole ass album.
Look, if Brandy knew what was good for her she would hang around that girl more and steal her energy. I was KINDA amp'd when i saw them in that video together

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphzier. on March 09, 2019, 09:25:50 PM
Well duh.

She sings Victor's song better than she does. Victoria is a background girl and should stick to demos.
*sigh*
Do u really wanna get into it tonight? 

FRANCE

Victoria's tone to me >>> Ariana's on some songs. Especially on All You Need. 

And let's not forget about this GEM: