Andy Laughing at Nene Unfollowing Him

Started by ssw4919, March 11, 2019, 10:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

And Cynthia over there looking like she wants to cry.   :plzstop:

ssw4919

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Apparently Cynthia got caught trying to set Nene up, basically proposing a Nene vs Kenya showdown. Apparently she didn't realize she was still filming and her mic was on. I remember hearing this story late last year. At first I thought it was bull, but now, idk. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Vonc2002

I don't believe that.  If anything, Cynthia was trying to facilitate them being cool again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fresh

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 11, 2019, 11:20:56 PM
I don't believe that.  If anything, Cynthia was trying to facilitate them being cool again

Vonc2002

fresh

Vonc2002

Nene is the fakest girl.  Idk how anyone is friends with her.  Who tf can be friends with someone that only wants a friendship on their terms.  YUCK!

Le Champ

We'll see. In normal situations, I can't see anybody getting mad at that. But in Nene's case, who knows  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on March 11, 2019, 11:29:36 PM

We'll see. In normal situations, I can't see anybody getting mad at that. But in Nene's case, who knows  :dead:
!!!!!!!
True. Nene is definitely a girl to take a gesture that was meant to be sweet as disloyal or sumn.  The way she spun marlo running to her aid as her not supporting her :uhh:

Le Champ

Season 12 will be epic. I can do without Eva, but I would keep Tanya and Shamari. I like them alot. If they bring Phaedra and Kenya back...season 12 will go down in Housewives history  :plzstop: