Jaheim: One-time R&B Star is Reportedly Driving for Uber?!

Started by Lazarus, March 12, 2019, 02:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

March 12, 2019, 02:54:06 PM #15 Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:59:13 PM by Bloody Tears
EDIT

RAY7

I wonder if he's unable to book shows? He has a good amount of hits
even had a song like last year with Johnny Gill that was getting Urban AC spins
maybe he's just bored

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bloody Tears on March 12, 2019, 02:54:06 PM
what if Brandy started to drive Uber.. how would yall react?
She ain't making music.  Might as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

...my little hiatus

Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
If he is, so what?! Did people not learn from that Cosby this guy at Trader Joe's?
id pay him to run u down tbhon'

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on March 12, 2019, 02:56:04 PM
I wonder if he's unable to book shows? He has a good amount of hits
even had a song like last year with Johnny Gill that was getting Urban AC spins
maybe he's just bored
I agree. Jaheim has surpassed a lot of these niggas in hits and sales so it kinda makes no sense but whatever
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Could also be a part of his promotion. If he picks up a casual fan and that pushes them to buy tickets to his upcoming shows, that's pretty smart..

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: My Little 'Mones on March 12, 2019, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
If he is, so what?! Did people not learn from that Cosby this guy at Trader Joe's?
id pay him to run u down tbhon'
You can't even pay those debt collectors let alone afford a hitman. Shut up tranny!

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2019, 02:58:46 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on March 12, 2019, 02:54:06 PM
what if Brandy started to drive Uber.. how would yall react?
She ain't making music.  Might as well

sddsdsds

That would be a shit show online. Whew!

Young

Gilgamesh.

March 12, 2019, 03:04:52 PM #26 Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 04:36:10 PM by Gilgamesh.
QuoteDavis claims that Jaheim told him he was in town for a few days visiting a relative and ran out of money so he decided to drive Uber in order to score enough cash to make it home. Apparently, Jaheim drives Uber regularly and is proud of it. He hopes to get back in the studio to record again but as of now he's "ubering" as a means for survival.

This is sad. I know he wasn't exactly Brian Micknight for Joe when it came to sales but this nigger don't even have the coin for a plain ticket?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 12, 2019, 03:04:52 PM
QuoteDavis claims that Jaheim told him he was in town for a few days visiting a relative and ran out of money so he decided to drive Uber in order to score enough cash to make it home. Apparently, Jaheim drives Uber regularly and is proud of it. He hopes to get back in the studio to record again but as of now he's "ubering" as a means for survival.

This is sad. I know he wasn't exactly Brian Micknight for Joe when it came to sales but this nigger don't even have the coin a plain ticket?
Jaheim has 2 platinum albums and 2 gold albums.  It's niggas out here making moves with less.  It makes no sense tbh

Kalifornia.

RAY7

I'm guessing he signed away his publishing and had a bad recording contract? 
Dont know why he can't just book some spot dates at least