Jaheim: One-time R&B Star is Reportedly Driving for Uber?!

Started by Lazarus, March 12, 2019, 02:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Boy kcjdjdd

stfu!

He dead ass sounds just like him here
u just be fucking typing some days

Vonc2002

He sounds nothing like teddy there :dead:
Even his smooth ass cadences are like...........  :plzstop:
the smoothness jaheim has Luther vandross which is why he was compared to him the most
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Teddy is one of my fav singer of all time

RESEARCH! 

bxhxnx
If u don't 

he's def Teddy and Luther's son :omf:

BORderline

He must had a shitty record deal cause homie has 2 plat albums and 3 gold albums.

ds
ds
dsg

Not being signed with Atlantic and now you're a Uber driver.
Life is so WEIRD. omg.

Lemme SAVE cause UGH.

Vonc2002

FAVORITES!
Not saying shit like that he ain't :kii:
I'm a teddy fan. Literally own cds, live concert dvds and all. Teddy's voice was very rough and jaheim's ain't that

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on March 12, 2019, 03:42:06 PM
Quote from: MARS. on March 12, 2019, 03:41:06 PM
he def sounds like teddy
:kii:

I'm crying
Like  :uhh:
And latching on to someone who literally trolls to start mess won't change that :kii:

RAY7

Yea Jaheim has been compared to both Teddy and Luther
:dead:

Vonc2002

GLOCK

SUPER FAN! STAN!

But cut the damn antics.. u ain't no damn TEDDY.

and Jaheim's voice is Smokey/chestnut like Teddy's .. with a sweetness like Luther's 

like hes the perfect mix of these two :uhh: 

I just. 
He's literally compared to them both.. all the time :omf: 

Vonc2002

These girls don't know nothing about no voices. Lemme just