Y’all remember when T-Boz & Chilli came for Rih and then Rih lashed them? Omg

Started by Hakim., March 22, 2019, 11:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 02:18:14 PM
Rihanna needed to be lashed. Respect the legends bitch. This is the highest selling girl group.  Treat them as such
:unsure:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

I'm good babes. You wanna get into it today or shall we resume on Monday?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 02:18:14 PM
Rihanna needed to be lashed. Respect the legends bitch. This is the highest selling girl group.  Treat them as such

Kaeli.

Quote from: LOONA. on March 22, 2019, 02:38:25 PM

See how God works?   

Yea he gave Tboz Sickle Cell and kept chilli and her old dusty cooter husbandless lol

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

And Tinashe is still without a label and a 2nd hit. Karma is really a damn bitch huh