The Liys need to let it go :uhh:

Started by GLOCK, July 10, 2015, 04:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

GLOCK

July 10, 2015, 07:29:04 PM #257 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:29:29 PM by Glock
v

If you're referring to me calling you out on your  Boochie Wally account..
Yeah .. That was me..
Wassup? I mean hiding behind an account to defend Aaliyah..
Didn't think 30+ year olds behaved that way..

FINE.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 07:25:34 PM
You can always tell when you got under the girls skin. oh the fuck I look like.. exactly faggot what do you look like because I may have a big nose but your ugly broke ass nose isn't sitting small either.

You keep mentioning the Mel mess but overlooking the fact that you're jobless, depressed and loving in your parents house at 25 years old. You dirty ass faggy.
Hun, you're overlooking the fact that I don't give a fuck about what you're talking about and its pulled outta the air like that twin bed in that pic you diseased faggot.

Temporary

July 10, 2015, 07:29:42 PM #259 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:30:12 PM by temporary
Random
What does being light have to do with anything.. Either you're hot or you're
not....

:ohwow:

Aalonso.

But Ive been dragging dum dums like you as Aalonso for years. Why would I need an alias. Make sense ok.

Herb.

Quote from: temporary on July 10, 2015, 07:29:42 PM
Random
not....

stay out of it dvy

i dont wanna have to shank someone :stressed:

FINE.

Quote from: Tetsuo on July 10, 2015, 07:25:53 PM
Quote from: L0NZ on July 10, 2015, 07:23:30 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: L0NZ on July 10, 2015, 07:20:38 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 06:42:54 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 10, 2015, 06:40:15 PM
Let's play a game
Someone help me locate this outfit

N

Gorl all u do is play games. Perched on Twitter all day ki'in in ppl's mentions.

Life is more than that.

n.  u too? I keep seeing her in my mentions talking to herself cuz I wont.
bitch YOU TOO?

Seehsbsbbsbdbsbbdbdbbdbdbdbsbsbdb

Fucking loser

n. Like.

Who stalks people on Twitter that dont like them
D

A faggot who screencaps and stalks the internet day and night

Go stalk ya daddys grave. Fuckkn loser
TEARS

Aalonso.

GLOCK

Hun..
I scared you off the board.. It's ok.
You aren't the first Li I've handed their face to! .. Glad you finally came owt to play.. Behind ur real account

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 07:29:28 PM
You can always tell when you got under the girls skin. oh the fuck I look like.. exactly faggot what do you look like because I may have a big nose but your ugly broke ass nose isn't sitting small either.

You keep mentioning the Mel mess but overlooking the fact that you're jobless, depressed and loving in your parents house at 25 years old. You dirty ass faggy.
Hun, you're overlooking the fact that I don't give a fuck about what you're talking about and its pulled outta the air like that twin bed in that pic you diseased faggot.

Yeah keep lying to these faggots no one believes you. You might wanna be more humble you ugly ass faggot. Especially with you no having a degree, a job, a car, your own place, having phone sex with a faceless person lolz. I'd be mad too.

asdfghjkl

Whew first big aaliyah thread on the new board

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: temporary on July 10, 2015, 07:29:42 PM
Random
not....

and that faggot is ugly so you're right it doesn't matter. This girl is sitting on Twitter at 25 hiding behind a celebrity avi. What kinda fuck shit :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 07:32:28 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 07:29:28 PM

Yeah keep lying to these faggots no one believes you. You might wanna be more humble you ugly ass faggot. Especially with you no having a degree, a job, a car, your own place, having phone sex with a faceless person lolz. I'd be mad too.

Fff
Am sorry am not working at no fucking Denny's in my mid 20s :kii:
Wtf