Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Temper on March 29, 2019, 05:15:33 PM
Quote from: animmai. on March 29, 2019, 04:18:07 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 29, 2019, 04:14:25 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 04:02:48 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on March 29, 2019, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 03:44:09 PM
Why is it so hard for the Ci's on this board to admit this shit ain't good?

The black Katy Perry?  :dead: Even Katy doesn't wanna be Katy no more. This goofy and light mess Ci has been putting out recently would've been cute in 2011, but in 2019? Hell nah
Calm down. No one said the black Katy Perry.

How about you none fucking fans quit trying to turn her into someone she isn't!

Someone she isn't!

Gorl fucking bye  :dead: Are you forgetting this bitch came in the game as a R&B/crunk gor?
Y'all SWEAR running to Quavo and collaborating with every hot new trap rapper is the guaranteed route to success. It's not

Is running to Macklemore supposed to be the guaranteed route to succeed then?

:udontlookok:
that's not what that collab is about. Macklemore is friends with Russell and, by extension, friends with Ci. She made a song with her friend, really.

Just like the Kelly collab. They recently got close and now they have a collab.

And I would prefer that, collabing with ppl you're actually cool with, rather than have her release some contrived mess like Tinashe no drama with an obligatory migos feature

This pleasant response

I just wanted you to post some pictures of Rih so we can really dig into the mess

Been a while since we went at it

fedswatchin

CREAM.

Quote from: Genesis2 on March 29, 2019, 04:58:14 PM
Honestly, overall Ciara's pop songs dont measure up to her hood stuff. Ciara's biggest pop hit was love sex magic and that is certainly not a better song than body party, goodies, or any of her other street classics.

And just because she's married doesn't mean she cant keep it hood! Look at Beyonce, she's more ratchet now than she's probably ever been and she's connected to her core fanbase even more because of it.

I'd love her pop stuff more if it was better produced.. but most of the time it's just cheesy.

Oh well. i'm buying the album reguardless but that's just how I feel on this topic.

Hoodara forever! Lol :kii:
ACK

Agree with all of this

Her "pop" be so corny and late

ton

Quote from: Genesis2 on March 29, 2019, 05:36:58 PM
Ciara would have sold no drama better than tinashe's lame ass ever could...
ya I wanted Ci to have it

ton

Quote from: animmai. on March 29, 2019, 05:54:40 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 29, 2019, 05:15:33 PM
Quote from: animmai. on March 29, 2019, 04:18:07 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 29, 2019, 04:14:25 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 04:02:48 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on March 29, 2019, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 03:44:09 PM
Why is it so hard for the Ci's on this board to admit this shit ain't good?

The black Katy Perry?  :dead: Even Katy doesn't wanna be Katy no more. This goofy and light mess Ci has been putting out recently would've been cute in 2011, but in 2019? Hell nah
Calm down. No one said the black Katy Perry.

How about you none fucking fans quit trying to turn her into someone she isn't!

Someone she isn't!

Gorl fucking bye  :dead: Are you forgetting this bitch came in the game as a R&B/crunk gor?
Y'all SWEAR running to Quavo and collaborating with every hot new trap rapper is the guaranteed route to success. It's not

Is running to Macklemore supposed to be the guaranteed route to succeed then?

that's not what that collab is about. Macklemore is friends with Russell and, by extension, friends with Ci. She made a song with her friend, really.

Just like the Kelly collab. They recently got close and now they have a collab.

And I would prefer that, collabing with ppl you're actually cool with, rather than have her release some contrived mess like Tinashe no drama with an obligatory migos feature

This pleasant response

I just wanted you to post some pictures of Rih so we can really dig into the mess

Been a while since we went at it
vvccvvvvvvv