Ciara "Beauty Marks" album cover + Tracklist

Started by fedswatchin, March 27, 2019, 11:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: black boys bedwench too on March 29, 2019, 01:52:44 PM
Quote from: 7RiNGS on March 29, 2019, 01:43:20 PM
And Ciara ain't tryna be Katy Perry

shes just being her. She's always been Pop and radio. I don't see what's the issue now

I mean goofy and light hearted and funny.  Black girls aren't allowed to give that, they gotta be fierce etc.
I get what your saying.

Ulysses

Thinkin Bout You

iTunes:
#2 Kenya
#2 The Bahamas
#28 Sweden
#33 Norway
#34 Israel
#53 Brazil
#105 Austria
#120 Germany
#163 Spain
#164 United States

GLOCK

Quote from: Ulysses on March 29, 2019, 02:59:02 PM
Thinkin Bout You

iTunes:
#2 Kenya
#2 The Bahamas
#28 Sweden
#33 Norway
#34 Israel
#53 Brazil
#105 Austria
#120 Germany
#163 Spain
#164 United States
ffff

Oh wow
Booking

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: black boys bedwench too on March 29, 2019, 01:41:43 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 01:34:55 PM
Quote from: black boys bedwench too on March 29, 2019, 12:43:44 PM
The goodies wig >>>>
She looks like a blonze goddess, also its about time a black girl give us something else besides edginess, sexiness, and ratchedry.  We needed our own Katy Perry and Ci is giving it to us.

n

We really didn't.

yes we did, so tired of the bad bitch, edgy bitch, thotty bitch, abused bitch tropes that black women are stuck in.  We needed a black girl to give us something light and goofy like Taylor and them.  I would have rather it came from a new artist but I'm glad Ci can kick it off and hopefully make it so that quirky black girls can get put on.
Is this Afro? You preached a word

Slave mentality compels ppl to box black girls in like that. It's sad

Hakim.

Why is it so hard for the Ci's on this board to admit this shit ain't good?

The black Katy Perry?  :dead: Even Katy doesn't wanna be Katy no more. This goofy and light mess Ci has been putting out recently would've been cute in 2011, but in 2019? Hell nah

Navyman

Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 03:44:09 PM

The black Katy Perry?  :dead: Even Katy doesn't wanna be Katy no more. This goofy and light mess Ci has been putting out recently would've been cute in 2011, but in 2019? Hell nah
Calm down. No one said the black Katy Perry.

How about you none fucking fans quit trying to turn her into someone she isn't!

pop

Hakim.

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 29, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

Someone she isn't!

Gorl fucking bye  :dead: Are you forgetting this bitch came in the game as a R&B/crunk gor?

The more pop music this bitch puts out, the more she distances herself away from her fanbase, which results in less chart success. This isn't 2004/2005 when everything Ci released was an automatic hit. The bitch has been struggling for a whole damn decade now because she refuses to give the fans what we want: urban leans and KNOCK

This girl did an interview not too long ago saying "I know what my fans want and I'm gonna give them what I want".... clearly she doesn't know who her fans are cause..

.betterwiseup

fedswatchin

Quote from: Hakim. on March 29, 2019, 04:02:48 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on March 29, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

Someone she isn't!

Gorl fucking bye  :dead: Are you forgetting this bitch came in the game as a R&B/crunk gor?
That's tonk's point. That's who she was but it's certainly not who she is today

Or who she's been for a while. :plzstop:

Y'all SWEAR running to Quavo and collaborating with every hot new trap rapper is the guaranteed route to success. It's not

Ci is a CHEESE ball and this new music reflects that. While I don't care for Dose, every other song has been on point and on brand with who she ACTUALLY is. And it has nothing to do with what casual fans from the past remember her to be, from like 12 years ago :dead: turn on Rihanna if you want slut/STD/Stay in the clinic music.

fedswatchin

March 29, 2019, 04:15:47 PM #464 Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 04:16:36 PM by Temper
Niggas are mad that we like the song and aren't mad at Ci for pretending to be some ghetto banjee hooker :kii: I fuckin guess