Why do many of the blackest most Afro-centric womens have WHITE ugly husbands?

Started by Miranda, November 19, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Miranda

yummy

Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 19, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
If you're afforded the luxury of finding true love, then go for it. Race doesn't have to a deal breaker.

I just wonder whether it coincidental or whether there is a reason or bigger picture. There appears to be a pattern here.

Like Afro said, a lot of black men don't want to appreciate the beauty in black women and view marrying a non black woman as some sort of consolation prize but that could also be the case with some of these black women marrying these Peewee Herman looking ass men.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 19, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
If you're afforded the luxury of finding true love, then go for it. Race doesn't have to a deal breaker.

AIDS!

Miranda

Azealia at least got a cute one, but the rest is just weird. I don't see famous accomplished and intelligent white women with ugly old black men.

Miranda

I feel like most of them are not actually attracted to black men and compensate with their overt activism.

India.Arie gives a genuine tease.

yummy

George Lucas and Robert De'niro have black wives too and they're both gorg'

AIDS!

Stewie

Quote from: Herbie on November 19, 2015, 03:33:58 PM
Because our men barely appreciate them.

I remember when we had our Halloween party at my office

Women who normally wear their natural hair had wigs on
And the black guys were like "Ohhhh that's sexy....she should keep that  in for good"

I was disgusted because I could tell they were serious.

ugh
the THINGS that i've heard black straight men say about black women.....especially dark skinned black women

black women have fucking had it......my sister came to her fucking senses and is dating a european guy (he's handsome) who fucking loves everything about her