Why do many of the blackest most Afro-centric womens have WHITE ugly husbands?

Started by Miranda, November 19, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
But what about the Farrakhans, or Sotomayors of the world. Why can't they find other afro-centric, enlightened, conscious male counterparts?

Sotomayor is not conscious, he has a white wife and shames black women :uhh:

Miranda

Quote from: Hazeleyes on November 19, 2015, 04:19:04 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
But what about the Farrakhans, or Sotomayors of the world. Why can't they find other afro-centric, enlightened, conscious male counterparts?

Sotomayor is not conscious, he has a white wife and shames black women :uhh:

This Black Panther nigger does not have a white wife?

This is so sad, all these afro-centric power rangers, clinging on to white puss/dick in private.

:loose2when: :loose2when:

tigernathan

I've always wondered this too. I always see the most Afrocentric women and men settling with a white person. It's so mind-boggling to me. You're so "woke" and deep into African and black studies but mess with pink Eric and Melissa? I don't get it. I've come to conclusion that a lot of these black supremacist secretly love white people and want little light skin babies. Miss me with the whole race doesn't matter and you can't help who love BS too. I'm not buying it LMAO! 

AIDS!

Quote from: tigernathan on November 19, 2015, 04:24:01 PM
I've always wondered this too. I always see the most Afrocentric women and men settling with a white person. It's so mind-boggling to me. You're so "woke" and deep into African and black studies but mess with pink Eric? I don't get it. I've come to conclusion that a lot of these black supremacist secretly love white people and white little light skin babies. Miss me with the whole race doesn't matter and you can't help who love BS too. I'm not buying it LMAO!
!!!

Miranda

I've always wondered this too. I always see the most Afrocentric women and men settling with a white person. It's so mind-boggling to me. You're so "woke" and deep into African and black studies but mess with pink Eric? I don't get it. I've come to conclusion that a lot of these black supremacist secretly love white people and white little light skin babies. Miss me with the whole race doesn't matter and you can't help who love BS too. I'm not buying it LMAO!

I was waiting for you.
I honestly feel it is just not all the way consequent.

Stewie

maybe because many black men dont appreciate them?

i mean...open your eyes and ears a bit.

Miranda

I mean at least go with Puerto-Rican or Filipino or anything that isn't white. It is just weird, that it seems to be the case 90% of the time.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 04:18:24 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 19, 2015, 04:15:57 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 03:47:41 PM
Always the most darkest, beautiful and intelligent black women that secretly have the most basic white husband. It is a bit odd.
Malcolm, the linguist

Did you read the title of the thread? Why did you not correct that?

Because your dummy head understood which register we are currently moving in, and therefor the language is perfectly applicable in this context.

But trolls on thens.
Most darkest is improper English, fagg. Don't worry, I cringe every time Ci says similar shit. Luckily she doesn't tote around baring some made up linguist title

tigernathan

Quote from: Stewie on November 19, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

That's a dumb reason. There are plenty of black men out there who appreciate black women.

Stewie

Miranda

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 19, 2015, 04:30:25 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 04:18:24 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 19, 2015, 04:15:57 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 03:47:41 PM
Always the most darkest, beautiful and intelligent black women that secretly have the most basic white husband. It is a bit odd.
Malcolm, the linguist

Did you read the title of the thread? Why did you not correct that?

Because your dummy head understood which register we are currently moving in, and therefor the language is perfectly applicable in this context.

But trolls on thens.
Most darkest is improper English, fagg. Don't worry, I cringe every time Ci says similar shit. Luckily she doesn't tote around baring some made up linguist title

Bitch this is BSource we have, it does not require standard academic English to get your point across here. In fact we have developed very own distinct linguistic features, and the English predominant in Bsource is very flexible and has different variants of the same expression.

As a linguist it is especially important to detach your yourself from this classism within different dialects and varieties within a language. Colloquial internet English is in no way inferior to standard written form academic GA English.

I am finishing my degree this year, so technically I am still becoming a linguist. But I don't know why that would be such a hard to believe title. Being a linguist seems to be quite prestigious in your demographic background... It's not like I am claiming Hollywood actress or nuclear scientist...

And stop trolling, k.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Stewie on November 19, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

!!!
Black men are literally the ONLY men that will shit on their own women in favor of others!  At least when black women date out they don't go dragging black men into the ground like the Sotomeyer's and the other wannabees do.  I mean, this was created by and spread by thousands of black men...do you see Latino men or White men cosigning ish like this about their women?

throwintheTAL