fnkjfnkjfs Not being embarrassed of being a barb

Started by Sinpool, April 05, 2019, 07:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

An underreported part of Lil Nas X's success, however, is his history operating a popular Twitter account. By trafficking in memes, viral threads, engagement bait, and Nicki Minaj stanning, Lil Nas X was able to create a six-digit follower base on Twitter, and it was that platform that served as a springboard for "Old Town Road." Lil Nas X may seem like an overnight success, but his breakthrough is the product of a years-long, 21st-century marketing plan — one which has been banned from Twitter for its reliance on spammy tactics and copying others.

Music publications have seemingly been strong-armed into not mentioning Lil Nas X's online past, his Twitter account, @nasmaraj, in particular. "This article was updated to correct an error about Lil Nas X's involvement in Nicki Minaj's Barbz Fan Army," reads a post on Billboard that no longer mentions Nas Maraj. An update to a piece on Hot New Hip Hop states that "Lil Nas X's team has reached out to us to confirm that the Lil Nas X did not run a Nicki Minaj fanpage, despite Billboard's initial reports." It's a curious denial, given how much Nas Maraj activity remains visible online, clearly connected to Lil Nas X, and how frequently fans mention his history in relation to "Old Town Road."

"Isn't this an ex twitter barb? Go off @NasMaraj fffff," one user wrote on the popular stan forum ATRL.  "Nasmaraj is really gonna get a #1 before Onika," another said (Onika is Nicki Minaj's full first name).

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/lil-nas-x-was-a-popular-twitter-user-before-old-town-road.html

Vonc2002

Yea, nicki is toxic in 2019 and no one wants any parts of her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote"Nasmaraj is really gonna get a #1 before Onika," another said (Onika is Nicki Minaj's full first name).

Dndnnsnsnsmsmsmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmmd

Vonc2002

Quote from: Anti-Black on April 05, 2019, 07:17:47 PM
Quote"Nasmaraj is really gonna get a #1 before Onika," another said (Onika is Nicki Minaj's full first name).

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

odmjkmfddf

The Bardis stan FIRM in their love for Quee'

Freemala Harris

dddddd I screamed when I found out he was nasmaraj

He stayed with a viral tweet

Freemala Harris

And apparently he's gay too

Guess Lee Daniels was right about the gay rapper thing

I wonder if his label will make him get a beard

Hakim.

The Barbz>>>>

The best stanbase after the Hive tbh

:stressed:

b7

Quote from: Anti-Black on April 05, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

:kii: :kii:  this GENIUS

b7

Quote from: Hakim. on April 05, 2019, 07:33:08 PM
The Barbz>>>>

n

The Hive purchases tour tickets and solo albums babe

CREAM.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 06, 2019, 03:55:10 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on April 05, 2019, 07:33:08 PM
The Barbz>>>>

n

The Hive purchases tour tickets and solo albums babe
JJJJHGFFFFDDDEEEEEERRTUJJKKUutfffJJ

Cartierline

Opposites Attract.

n

This just goes to show how fickle and phony people are.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.