HBO pulls MJ docu’, & Oprah quietly deletes interviews after MJ accusers ...

Started by b7, April 10, 2019, 11:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: Kurama on April 10, 2019, 12:21:33 PM
Quote from: Temper on April 10, 2019, 12:05:36 PM
The lashing of Oprah is upon us :oof:

Kinda overdue

!!!

Tired of people thinking she's beyond reproach

She fucked up here

b7

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 10, 2019, 12:40:30 PM
Oprah is ridiculous for this. I could understand if some of the charges actually stuck to MJ but none of them did. And he's not here to defend himself. It's literally tying someone's hands behind their back and knocking them in the face.

Now she's recently donated 2 million dollars to Puerto Rico for disaster relief but something tells me it's nothing but clever deflection. What made you suddenly crave tacos when the mess has been going on over there for what...like over a year?
cnncncmmcc

C
C
C
She's doing everything she can to distract from the real MESS

https://twitter.com/oprah/status/1115982002065485824

4everSLAYanafan

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 10, 2019, 01:13:35 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 10, 2019, 12:40:30 PM
Oprah is ridiculous for this. I could understand if some of the charges actually stuck to MJ but none of them did. And he's not here to defend himself. It's literally tying someone's hands behind their back and knocking them in the face.

Now she's recently donated 2 million dollars to Puerto Rico for disaster relief but something tells me it's nothing but clever deflection. What made you suddenly crave tacos when the mess has been going on over there for what...like over a year?
cnncncmmcc

C
C
C
She's doing everything she can to distract from the real MESS

https://twitter.com/oprah/status/1115982002065485824

and its going to work. Do you KNOW how powerful Godprah is?

her fortress is impenetrable.

BAPHOMET.

Oprah about to DONATE a few millions and everyone will be singing her praise. 

Money TALKS. 

LOONA.

Zankou.

I thought it was interesting how she was MUTE during the whole R.Kelly mess. she's probably supplies him with girls tbh

Cowgirl

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 10, 2019, 01:28:48 PM
I thought it was interesting how she was MUTE during the whole R.Kelly mess. she's probably supplies him with girls tbh
It's really not that interesting. She and Gayle decided that Oprah would get the exclusive for the MJ mess and Gayle for Robert's.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BowDown on April 10, 2019, 01:30:40 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 10, 2019, 01:28:48 PM
It's really not that interesting. She and Gayle decided that Oprah would get the exclusive for the MJ mess and Gayle for Robert's.