Childish Gambino & Rihanna's 'Guava Island' Film Coming to Amazon Ahead of Coach

Started by Lazarus, April 10, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Why are you a rih hun

Well, nvm you're a kellzdawg too so of course you gon have questionable taste. So yeah, nvm lol

ophababes.

Quote from: Temper on April 11, 2019, 03:48:29 PM
Why are you a rih hun

Well, nvm you're a kellzdawg too so of course you gon have questionable taste. So yeah, nvm lol

this coming from a ci is COMEDY HOUR

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 11, 2019, 03:49:15 PM
Why are you a rih hun

but are you really a Kel? Just asking before the lashing, let's get that straight

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 03:52:00 PM
Quote from: Temper on April 11, 2019, 03:44:17 PM
Beauty Marks out 5/10
Damn this is soon. What are ur predictions
Level Up is at over 400 million streams overall so we kinda GOODIE like goodies Rih been binge eatin over here :plzstop: no need for a prediction

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on April 11, 2019, 03:57:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 03:52:00 PM
Quote from: Temper on April 11, 2019, 03:44:17 PM
Beauty Marks out 5/10
Damn this is soon. What are ur predictions
Level Up is at over 400 million streams overall so we kinda GOODIE like goodies Rih been binge eatin over here :plzstop: no need for a prediction
This rant that includes everything but a prediction. That bad huh :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 03:51:53 PM
oph' aint no damns Rih

idk why he wants Kelly thrashed

ive done nothin but stan for quee

whats going on t'day king

:uhh:

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Soldier just came on shuffle and I got to thinkin

If Kelly horse head ass uses her Soldier tone and if Ci gives us Body Party vocals over a hard knock, the song might be everything :stressed: i

ophababes.

Quote from: Temper on April 11, 2019, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on April 11, 2019, 03:49:15 PM
Why are you a rih hun

but are you really a Kel? Just asking before the lashing, let's get that straight

lash that prancing thing in bo peep bloomers hun

proud kellz here

RatherBe

I just watched.. I don't think it was horrible...well it kinda was but that's only because it seemed like everything went A B C D E F-X Y Z.  I loved the plot/ storyline but it could've used a little more context  and more story line to drive home the reason why the big nigger was hell bent on no one missing work or some other shit.

It really seemed like a dinner with all sides dishes and no meat. I really think this could have been great.