Childish Gambino & Rihanna's 'Guava Island' Film Coming to Amazon Ahead of Coach

Started by Lazarus, April 10, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

fhnhjjkkkgkvjjjjjjjjjjhjJJHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Vonc2002

I forgot about her trying to get her presurgery super bowl pics off the net. No dice, UGLY  :kii:

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 01:42:28 PM
QuoteHer Documentary Flopped. Life Is But A Dream was supposed to be an inside look at Beyonce's life as a mother, performer and business mogul. Instead we got Beyonce talking into her laptop camera trying to appear weak to seem human. The documentary felt completely artificial and we learned nothing new about Beyonce other than what everyone knows: she is a perfectionist and has a perfect life.

New York Magazine said of the doc, "Life Is But a Dream is nothing but an exercise in public togetherness; even the webcam confessionals and a tender speech about her miscarriage can't hide the obvious calculation behind the self-directed film. This is Beyoncé propaganda, a 90-minute self-paean to a pop star whose name is synonymous with."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/collegecandy.com/2013/12/23/5-things-beyonce-totally-failed-at-that-we-totally-forgot-about/amp/
I'm fckn SCREAMING :plzstop:

ebbbbbbbbbbbb

Wow

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 01:56:29 PM
Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 01:48:23 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 11, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

fhnhjjkkkgkvjjjjjjjjjjhjJJHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
this ORCA  ffdllkfkj  :plzstop:
This Mexican shape has me TILTED :plzstop:

:plzstop: the big OLE strong DYKE frame

is it Cleo in Set it Off

Kalifornia.

BAPHOMET.