Childish Gambino & Rihanna's 'Guava Island' Film Coming to Amazon Ahead of Coach

Started by Lazarus, April 10, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

QuoteNOTHING IS PROMISED: Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Rap/Sung Performance, Best Rap Song

MelMel

Vonc2002

HOL UP cause cause this girl really has been SHUT OUT everytime huh :kii:

Not even the back girls are buying it :plzstop:

And let's not forget the most embarrassing
Oscars give a listen, then snub Beyonce

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2007-01-04-0701040284-story,amp.html

And y'all really think sumn changing with lion king huh. How many times they gotta say NO :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 12:37:52 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 11, 2019, 12:36:49 PM
QuoteDespite eight nominations at the 2017 Grammy Awards on Sunday night Ri didn't take home a single golden gramophone from the Recording Academy

That set a new Grammy record for the noms in one night without a win.

[/youtube]
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
C
C
C
Cc
C
C
C
C
C
G
Wtf is wrong with yawl

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2019, 12:58:03 PM
Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 12:37:52 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 11, 2019, 12:36:49 PM
QuoteDespite eight nominations at the 2017 Grammy Awards on Sunday night Ri didn't take home a single golden gramophone from the Recording Academy

That set a new Grammy record for the noms in one night without a win.

[/youtube]
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
C
C
C
Cc
C
C
C
C
C
G
Wtf is wrong with yawl
SDFJ>::::::::::HLLLLLLLLLLLLJ

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 11, 2019, 12:53:44 PM
A seat filler tea
INDEED  :kii:
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 12:57:28 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2007-01-04-0701040284-story,amp.html

And y'all really think sumn changing with lion king huh. How many times they gotta say NO :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Speaking of SHUT OUT.

Did ANTI win any kind of award from any main show??? fjhdfhfhhf  :ummwhat:

BAPHOMET.

A seat filler tea
:dead: not him quoting this  with "INDEED" when Bey wasnt even in attendance for most of these
especially not The Emmys or the NIGGERCP awards

:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 01:07:49 PM
A seat filler tea
:dead: not him quoting this  with "INDEED" when Bey wasnt even in attendance for most of these
especially not The Emmys or the NIGGERCP awards

:omf:
So she was in attendance for some and never left her seat?  Do u need me to explain what a seat filler is?  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 01:05:37 PM

Speaking of SHUT OUT.

Did ANTI win any kind of award from any main show??? fjhdfhfhhf  :ummwhat:
If I post some of the awards anti won are u gonna post Beyonce with an Emmy, golden globe, SAG award, or Oscar?  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 12:57:28 PM

I'm SCREAMING! Like.........SHIT :plzstop:

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.