jjjj Are The Nips Ok?

Started by Freemala Harris, April 13, 2019, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Where can I watch this damn movie
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

flksdaidofnfsdif0i]rnorrer

Ain't nobody thinking about Nipple

Freemala Harris

Coconut Cove is a damn viral sensation 

Vonc2002

And how could this be a tribute when it was shot a yr ago
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 13, 2019, 09:53:41 PM
Not familiar with this movie but I'll say some people have been going overboard.

I definitely side eye people who bash Nipsey (only because of all he's done for the community) but I'm also side eyeing people doing the absolute most. Some of it seems very disingenuous. Theatrical.
BRANDY

GLOCK

Ncjdjjdjd

im really fucking OVER this niggers fans

ton

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 13, 2019, 09:51:08 PM
And how could this be a tribute when it was shot a yr ago

really want these niggers WHIPPED a bit

:overit:

Moon

shdjsjjjj I have had to block a few people on social media cos they are LUNATICS

and 99% of them didn't know who he or Lauren was until he died no shade 

Buy The Stars✨

Not familiar with this movie but I'll say some people have been going overboard.

I definitely side eye people who bash Nipsey (only because of all he's done for the community) but I'm also side eyeing people doing the absolute most. Some of it seems very disingenuous. Theatrical.

this is a serious question... can you name what nipp has done for the community?  i only see ppl say he helped but they dont ever list what he did besides "help the community " ..i seriously wanna know. 

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Jussie Lying on April 14, 2019, 04:43:15 AM

this is a serious question... can you name what nipp has done for the community?  i only see ppl say he helped but they dont ever list what he did besides "help the community " ..i seriously wanna know.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/nipsey-hussle-s-commitment-was-his-l-neighborhood-where-he-n989641

Kurama

Really fuckin tired of them. Enough is enough shit.

GLOCK

Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 04:52:33 AM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on April 14, 2019, 04:43:15 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/nipsey-hussle-s-commitment-was-his-l-neighborhood-where-he-n989641
Aw he seemed like a great guy who had good intentions

BAPHOMET.