jjjj Are The Nips Ok?

Started by Freemala Harris, April 13, 2019, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

April 14, 2019, 07:47:29 PM #180 Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:47:53 PM by Vonc2002
Not did the professional thing? :plzstop:
So because he didn't wanna listen to a mixtape he deserved to be shot dead in front of his kids? Sum of u people here are just............GOSH! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

QuoteSo because he didn't wanna listen to a mixtape he deserved to be shot dead in front of his kids?

Yes.

Navyman

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 07:48:58 PM
The story sounds far fetched.

How could someone bring back proof that they're not a snitch? What would he bring back? Footage of him "not" talking to the cops? It makes little sense to me.

I'll wait to hear tea from the trial.
I think that's the gotcha, Nips had no plans on listening to his music and he wanted the guy to leave him alone.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on April 14, 2019, 07:52:31 PM
His kids were there ? :uhh:
Yes.  He was shot dead in front of his fckn child and Y'all in here talking all this crazy shit is like :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 14, 2019, 07:42:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 07:40:16 PM
Even if that story is True, how is that his fault :dead:
either way he's fucking DEAD

Awww. Thoughts and prayers.

Kurama

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 06:35:50 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 14, 2019, 06:33:41 PM
The story is that the man had just gotten out of prison and wanted Nip' to listen to his music. Nipsey said he couldn't full with him until he found out whether or not dude was really a snitch. He told "bring back proof that you ain't, and I'll listen"

dude came back with a gun instead
Smh
This is confirmed?
from afriend of Nipsey's that was there, unfortunately.

i guess i should say rumor, just to be safe.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 07:47:29 PM
Not did the professional thing? :plzstop:
So because he didn't wanna listen to a mixtape he deserved to be shot dead in front of his kids? Sum of u people here are just............GOSH! :dead:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

i had typed that wrong. he allegedly wanted proof that dude wasn't a snitch, and they argued about that. i'd first heard this on the Budden podcast, but it did allegedly stem from
wanting his music heard

1 minute and 20 seconds in