Join The Next Brandy movement!

Started by DrewBabyLove, July 10, 2015, 11:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

This was a good read brandy.

I love what she says about it being a movement at the end.

And I love the conversation that had. Just like so many fans have "4ever___" I think that's what need to happen with "thenext"... I'm going to change my name.

QuoteMy Mom listened. Of course, she had a small rebuttal, but she definitely listened. I love having these conversations between us three. Three generations cut from the same cloth. Interesting to see how much wisdom and perspective my mom has, how much my paradigm has grown, and then to hear Sy'rai as she is becoming. It's beautiful.

I'm grateful for the God-idea called #TheNextBrandy which is bigger than a blog; it's a movement. It's a movement that's fueled by inspiration. The blog is one of the vehicles to get that inspiration to the world. I'm grateful for all of you who have been locked into this movement and for the many who have started their own personal journey's of becoming their BEST selves.

http://thenextbrandyblog.com/-mymothermydaughter-grandma-it-s-just-a-metaphor---explaining--thenextbrandy-to-my-mom-

Stewie

DrewBabyLove

I've been drinking

I thought I was on to something
:letsmessfag:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FRANCE

Quote from: Stewie on July 10, 2015, 11:10:08 PM
Bibvcc

Just drop the EP, brandy

s but !!! I cant take anymore brandoms and testimonials.

Wtv

the shade on the comments and everyone is fine about it......

YES Bran! You're doing this for all of us, so appreciated.

RekeRig

hopeully for herself, first and foremost. i dont think its meant for everyone else to change their usernames and blah blah. If she wants to share her personal journey so be it. I'll be here ready for that EP in october lolz