Boosie: "Get these faggots off of TV"

Started by Phantom, November 23, 2015, 12:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Phantom

Oh Brandy! Soot dyke, when was the last time you posted about her? Cut the shit, ugly. You have a weird obsession with gays. Let's discuss.

tigernathan

Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:49:00 PM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:47:31 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:45:00 PM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:42:02 PM
Phantom bitch, I don't take anything you say seriously after you said you would choose to be straight if you could. You're clearly ashamed that you like men and my opinion has you HOT for some odd reason. I don't like you, fagg. Stop following me around. I'm talking to Drais. Not your irrelevant, nobody self.

Yeah I said I would rather be straight so I won't have to deal with

So you won't have to deal with your fam not wanting your gay black ass huh :fagplea:

Where did I say I have disdain for homosexuality :kii:

and for the 30000th time this is a site for BRANDY, not faggs. Get that through your head, tar coon.

My family loves me sis.

I highly doubt that, nigger fagg :kii: you want to be straight cause they don't USE lmao!

tigernathan

Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:50:38 PM
Oh Brandy!

This is her site, faggot. I signed up for her, not you faggot ass. Know that and I hope your T-Cells keep DESCENDING! hehe! :feelinmyself:

Phantom

Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:51:35 PM
Phantom bitch, I don't take anything you say seriously after you said you would choose to be straight if you could. You're clearly ashamed that you like men and my opinion has you HOT for some odd reason. I don't like you, fagg. Stop following me around. I'm talking to Drais. Not your irrelevant, nobody self.

So you won't have to deal with your fam not wanting your gay black ass huh :fagplea:

and for the 30000th time this is a site for BRANDY, not faggs. Get that through your head, tar coon.

My family loves me sis.

I highly doubt that, nigger fagg :kii: you want to be straight cause they don't USE lmao!

Jfjfjfjfjfkk you better fuckin IGNORE sis. You can speculate how my family feels all you want, but you ADMITTED that your father fuckin HATES you and never showed you any affection :feelinmyself:

Wait, is he a fag? Is that where the homophobia stems from? Lemme know

yummy

Cowboy Nine

tigernathan

Poor Phat'

Mama couldn't pray the gay away and now sis wants to be straight :stressed:

tigernathan

Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:53:47 PM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:51:35 PM

My family loves me sis.

Jfjfjfjfjfkk you better fuckin IGNORE sis. You can speculate how my family feels all you want, but you ADMITTED that your father fuckin HATES you and never showed you any affection :feelinmyself:

Wait, is he a fag? Is that where the homophobia stems from? Lemme know

There's no speculation. I'm 100% they don't use :dead:

and I never said that about my father.  :plzstop:

For some reason, you niggers think all blacks are cut from the same cloth. APES! hehe!

death

RSDFbnm,dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im sorr' mel
but she looks a fckin mess

Phantom

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Blues clue on November 23, 2015, 02:56:53 PM
RSDFbnm,dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im sorr' mel
but she looks a fckin mess
n she a d'mns flop
sddfdfdfdsmmmmmmmm